• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

bayonets are unlocks?!?!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ bayo pre attached

You will recall that was something the community asked for as you always had to spawn and put the bayonet on. Its likely a setting to spawn with bayo attached or not attached by default.

I would be horribly surprised to see bayonets as some kind of unlock, or that they are locked onto the gun.

This whole thread has spawned off somone saying they *think* that bayonets are an unlock.

Would you bite if I said I *think* RO2 has ak-47's in it?

Lets see some hard evidence before we start blowing this out of proportion, and keep this civil. Why you ask? Because I want to bump this thread after the games release as a dirty shame tactic.:D

Reactions: Lucan946
Upvote 0
Would you bite if I said I *think* RO2 has ak-47's in it?

Lets see some hard evidence before we start blowing this out of proportion, and keep this civil. Why you ask? Because I want to bump this thread after the games release as a dirty shame tactic.:D

ZOMG, I can't believe TWI is RUINING THIS GAME by putting in an AK-47!!! Better not have a scope!

Upvote 0
I am outraged. The AK47 was not even used in World War II, much less Stalingrad. This is a horrible design choice by Tripwire, and I will not stand for it. Absolute bull****. The man who came up with this idea needs to be shot in the head.

Z9gBZ.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.