• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

For those of you whining for newer weapons, look at the facts. Tripwire has covered every possible aspect for weapons. The only thing actually missing is an ACTUAL sniper Rifle, but no one would use it because the cross bow does it's job wonderfully.

It's dangerous to make assumptions. Maybe YOU wouldn't use it, but I knew quite a few on this forum plus my friends who are all snipers in other games would love to sit back with a heavy caliber sniper and pop a few shots here and there to save asses. Despite the high damage and penetration of the crossbow, it feels wimpy to us. It lacks the "pow" of a sniper rifle, the pleasing aesthetics of a long range scope to count the hairs in Patty's nose, and the satisfaction of a long metal body in your hands. Tossing in a nice Colt .45 as a sidearm to fall back to would make for a great sniper class, as the crossbow leaves much to be desired.

Upvote 0
Want more levels, achievement, character....etc

Want more levels, achievement, character....etc

See they go with new and awesome new models thinking "everyone will love scary new models"

But then we had kids saying "Oh I'm bored with these guns, I wunt new guns, I wunt lv7 perks, I want this I want that". Granted I'm not level 6 in all my perks yet, and I have not completed every map in HoE yet either. But as far as I know, creating a new weapon means it needs a purpose. The Mac10 was a back up gun for the firebug which was valid. But who else needs guns now?!?! The after the xmas update there was some balancing patches throw around I bit I think, we might expect that after the summer event when forum attendance will peak. I believe TWI will do balancing if they feel it is required, I have no problems with all the classes and in a 6 player game I understand each classes role, although soloing a hard game as support with a AA12 doesn't mean much, doesn't mean the commando or something needs to be buffed. A new Zed (The brute) - It looks like he's piss me off so he's a pretty good applicant to be put in the game, upto TWI tho.

Some people are on complaining because they have finished the game and want level 7 to give them something to grind for, then what??!? Complain you want level 8 because your bored? Eh some people.

I think killing floor is a really hard game, I like it that way. <3

EDIT: I love you tripwire, throw in some DLC for this even so I can give you my monies (and unborn babies)

I think same! But the Firebug perk is weak...maybe give one ability: incendiary bullets for all weapons(m79&m32 make fire for 5 sec or what-u-want) at e.g. at lvl 8. Demolition is a nice perk, but need resistance for nades, m79/32 shells(not100% just 50 or 40...etc) and explosive bullets for all gun(pistols not) (with AA12 have one pellet with high damage and recoil reduction; with m32/79 shooting one shell after explode have 5 exploding "mini-shell"). Medic dead early sometimes, "don't have" bonuses for guns only for medi-gun, bad. Need bonuses. Other perk have same problems that i was talked about.... Changes the weight-system (e.g.: bonuses for weapons weight, high level-low weight only for perk weapons like demo's m79/32/law weapons weight reduction...or more space for carrying destructing weapons(new weapons?). It's my idea(looks like not bad:D).

If i missed something, i am men:p.

Upvote 0