• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Over 1400 suggestion threads

Remove my threads and you're left with 63 ideas and suggestions (so how many threads did I make :p)

Checked out of curiosity. You made 82 threads in Ideas and Suggestions for RO2 and 14 for RO. That's like under 100, it's nothing :rolleyes:

EDIT: I wonder how many of those made it in, the third one you made for RO (slow death) did at least.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok <deep breath>

Rolled up sleeves and sideburns make you badass, weapon upgrades won't be game-changers, why we won't be allowed to bail out of tanks, when will RO2 be released, AT rifles are innaccurate, can we please have solothurn?, can we please have molotovs?, why is the mkb42 included?, nades need to be harder to use, nades need to be easier to use, nade spam is a huge problem, give us more nades, give us less nades, will bullet penetration make MGs too powerful?, can we have flamethrowers?, removable sight hoods, animations for exiting transport, when will RO2 be released?, mosins vs kars, effects of cold weather, landmines, camoflauge for snipers, female snipers, when will RO2 be released?, weapon jams, effects of heroes, damaging tank optics, dropping grenades down tank hatches, slow death, when will RO2 be released?, no you aren't getting a ****ing medic class!, riding on top of tanks, server options, dealing with TKers, stick nades should get thrown farther, no more lightning-fast prone turns, melee gameplay, and when will RO2 be released?

That pretty much sums up the last year or so of the ideas and suggestions section

Lemme know if I left anything out;)

Reactions: RedGuardist
Upvote 0
The most important thing this game needs is, maps, maps, and more maps. The problem with Ostfront was everyone knew every single position.

there were loads of maps that were rarely if ever played- the problem was a lack of choice of maps across the servers, which seemed to happen around the time of the 50 player servers - probably not a coincidence.

Upvote 0
The most important thing this game needs is, maps, maps, and more maps. The problem with Ostfront was everyone knew every single position.

you could have 100 (official) maps and that would still be an issue.

but ya the more maps the better! hoping for a map contest like they did for ostfront. I mean damn, that gave us Leningrad!

As well as more official maps released after release, which im sure they'll do.

Upvote 0