• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

I have to work on my comebacks!
YouTube - Al Bundy Fat Women Scenes

Al Bundy is GOD :D

Anyways, i sell hiking boots so i get fit people mostly :p
Today an old bloke of around 60 came to the store for some lighter hiking boots than his C-type boots which he used for mountaineering. He just returned from the Himalayas :)

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0

This is the best thing I'v read in ages Putzi...

"This is what China for our white Christian sons. Thank goodness my boys don’t have access to the filthy internets"...

"are you ****ing serious"

"I played completely through Portal 2, without having any gay sexual urges at all. I think the writer of this article is trying to cover up his own homosexuality by writing this garbage so he feels more comfortable about himself".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh boy, I had to double check if this was a serious article.

There was a large one about minecraft which I thought was serious. Flicking through the other pages on this forum makes my faith in humanity drop quite a bit. I respect people for keeping faith in god to make them feel happier or safer, but following a beleif in such a hardcore way which leads you to hurt your fellow man is just not on. Someone on that forum has an award for punching the most homosexuals. God, these people offend me.

Upvote 0
There was a large one about minecraft which I thought was serious. Flicking through the other pages on this forum makes my faith in humanity drop quite a bit. I respect people for keeping faith in god to make them feel happier or safer, but following a beleif in such a hardcore way which leads you to hurt your fellow man is just not on. Someone on that forum has an award for punching the most homosexuals. God, these people offend me.

-.- seriously, the funny thing is that they are literally grasping at straws and making loose visual connections for the basis of their points...I mean, isn't it sorta funny that its the super conservative evangelic christians against sexuality who are finding suggestive material in totally innocent things?

Upvote 0