• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS2, Greatest Subforum of WWII! Or maybe if TWI wanted to stir things up even more, we could have a religion sub-forum and we could lead crusades into each subforum for said religion.

Or why don't we put our religious zeal to proper use and launch a crusade on something:D like 4chan?
That would be hilarious, all :IS2: followers should come together and make 1 poster, icon, thing as your symbol. Religon sub-forums, I think I'd be the only one in the Pershing section. o_O

Upvote 0
Or why don't we put our religious zeal to proper use and launch a crusade on something:D like 4chan?

Would serve no purpose. Moot is secretly an :IS2:.
For the :IS2: foresaw the rise of trolls, and saw how they would try to blemish His Holy Name. And so it was that :IS2: told his mightiest general, moot, to guide and reign over the trolls whilst pretending to be of their stock, that they might be spared from the 122mm fury of his blessed blade, the D25-T. And such was the wisdom of the :IS2:

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

That looks like something I would have drawn as a kid, how could it not sink into the mud? Or crush the roads? Or even keep up with the army?

Upvote 0
I'm with Alvin and I was one of the earlier posters in that thread. It became mildly funny for about a week and it ceased being so soon after that. Now it is just annoying...

True. Even rickrolling lost it's appeal. It was funny until everyone rickrolled everyone so many times that even websites like youtube were doing it.

By now, TWI should start warning people for trolling because of it... but they won't.

Upvote 0
True. Even rickrolling lost it's appeal. It was funny until everyone rickrolled everyone so many times that even websites like youtube were doing it.

By now, TWI should start warning people for trolling because of it... but they won't.
Because TWI knows better than to commit blasphemy, and because they rightfully fear the wrath of the IS-2's cleansing rear MG.

Reactions: -[SiN]-bswearer
Upvote 0
IS2 knows the gate. IS2 is the gate. IS2 is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in IS2. He knows where the tractors broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.

Upvote 0
Several knowledgeable individuals

well cited rebuttals

civil debate

mature, on-topic discussion

L5wyT.jpg

The thread was a ****storm from the beginning and everyone posting in it contributed to the ****storm, except the ones who didn't take the thread seriously at all. The IS-2 meme makes fun of ALL of the rivet counters on both sides, who think the "greatest tank of WWII" is defined by its technological specs and who write things like "YEAH WELL THE TIGGER HAS 0.0342% THICKER ARMOR AND ITS ANGLED AT 19

Upvote 0
L5wyT.jpg

The thread was a ****storm from the beginning and everyone posting in it contributed to the ****storm, except the ones who didn't take the thread seriously at all. The IS-2 meme makes fun of ALL of the rivet counters on both sides, who think the "greatest tank of WWII" is defined by its technological specs and who write things like "YEAH WELL THE TIGGER HAS 0.0342% THICKER ARMOR AND ITS ANGLED AT 19

Upvote 0
Oh yes. Rivet counters. Those asshats who dare bring up technical concerns that are in conflict with the status quo. :rolleyes:
You take everything FAR too seriously on these forums. Just because we like to make fun of rivet counters doesn't make them not important. This community needs rivet counters to help the developers get all the details right.

That said, they are also easy targets for good-natured jokes, and I always support a healthy dose of humor to avoid melodramatic e-drama where ever possible, which happens far too often on these forums.

Reactions: [TW]schneidzekk
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.