• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How excited are you?

I'm really missing footage to get excited. We still have seen nothing about how the game plays which is what I am missing.

Sure we know that it got loads of great features, but I just want to see things in effect how how does the actual game play work out.

So far all footage has been on the super easy mode so we cant see how good the AI supposedly is. And we haven't seen some game play either. Especially for people that are not familiar with the franchise I think that game play footage would tell a lot more about how the game is.

Upvote 0
Not at all i'm afraid - i sometimes mention it in passing to other pc using freinds but that's it.

I'm not really one for pre release vids/screens speculation and the like - i tend to concentrate on the now - so that's probably why.
I'll save my energy and enthusiam for playing it.

Same boat man. That may change (slightly) with an official release date.

Upvote 0
I love RO but Im really only looking forward to Two games this year. TES: V, and RO: 2, the latter of which has gotten me much more hyped.

To be honest I haven't seen enough gameplay footage of RO:2 to really get excited. the trailer was awesome, but I'd be most content just seeing some raw multiplayer footage from the dev tests. It's a multiplayer game, it's not like it'd spoil anything for me. So far theres only been screen-cap footage of battles against bots. Im glad to see that but I'd be lying if I said that multiplayer footage wouldn't be way better.

Upvote 0
It feels like for me in my current lifesituation that this is the game that will make or break my future in gaming on pc, if this fails I se no replacement in the near future, and a total upgrade of pc will be needed when something finaly comes and Id rather redecorate my house and have other hobbies than wait anoter 2-3 years playing mediocre games.

:) I have faith in Ro2 thoe ! :IS2:

Upvote 0