• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How excited are you?

You guys kind of remind me of liberals. Be happy that the TWI developers have shared so much with us and interact so much with the us.

I am very excited for this game, even though there is no release date yet; all of the game play I have seen so far looks amazing.

Now to wait and see how many people who voted for Obama troll me.

Upvote 0
Not very excited right now tbh. I'll be wildly excited though when I get a beta key and have the rig to run it though ;).

No point in stressin' over games that aren't out yet. I'm still having fun with RO/DH, IL-2, and ME2.

won't a rig that runs Mass effect 2 run HoS reasonably, being same engine and all? - or, like RO, are we expecting it to to be far more taxing than other games on that engine?

Upvote 0
You guys kind of remind me of liberals. Be happy that the TWI developers have shared so much with us and interact so much with the us.

I am very excited for this game, even though there is no release date yet; all of the game play I have seen so far looks amazing.

Now to wait and see how many people who voted for Obama troll me.

Well we are paying for the game and investing time in it, TWI is amazing, but that doesn't mean they are perfect and right about everything, its our job to give them suggestions and stuff.

Like if I say that I want to make a server for RO2 with no leveling and hero weapons, does that mean I'm an anti government anarchist?

Upvote 0
Well we are paying for the game and investing time in it, TWI is amazing, but that doesn't mean they are perfect and right about everything, its our job to give them suggestions and stuff.

Like if I say that I want to make a server for RO2 with no leveling and hero weapons, does that mean I'm an anti government anarchist?

That is not what I am saying. And I said like liberals and you made me laugh when you called them anti government anarchists lol.

I said the liberal thing because TWI gives us so much, and SOME people complain and want more, far beyond what TWI could possibly give them. We are very very lucky that TWI invests in what the cummunity wants constantly.

Embrace TWI's love <3 and don't give them a reason to break up with us.
Trollers will be destroyed by the ban hammer.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokeythebear
Upvote 0
Well we are paying for the game and investing time in it.

I am pretty sure that you have not payed anything yet. If you don't like what they are doing, don't buy the game. Nobody is forcing you to "invest" time.

TWI is amazing, but that doesn't mean they are perfect and right about everything, its our job to give them suggestions and stuff.

No, it is not. That is not how it works. They are not waiting for your input. They have a plan. You don't make games on the fly and just add random stuff random people suggest in a forum.

And? I want unicorns. My wife wants Hitler-sharks with lazors attached to their heads. Does it matter? No.

We probably have to mod the game or make our own. You can't please everybody.

Upvote 0
This excited:

ExcitedCroc.jpg

I didn't play RO for 3 years. Re-installed 2 months ago. And it was as intense as in the old days.
Can't wait (but I have to...)

Upvote 0
won't a rig that runs Mass effect 2 run HoS reasonably, being same engine and all? - or, like RO, are we expecting it to to be far more taxing than other games on that engine?
No idea man. I hope so. I was frankly amazed ME2 runs as well as it does (I only play at 1280x1024 but have everything near at medium/high except for AA---anyways, point is I didn't have to sacrifice much graphically)... wasn't going to buy it originally but everyone said that if my computer could handle ME1 it could handle ME2 because although ME2 is more demanding, apparently the code is more streamlined or something. I dunno, I'm no programmer, I just took their word for it and I'm glad I did :cool:.

Input from the devs or Yoshi here would be great ;).

Upvote 0
echutter said:
You guys kind of remind me of liberals.
Please explain this to me.
echutter said:
[...] troll me.

I'd wager he's trolling with ya ;)

I have seen very little bickering in this thread. People just seem to express their personal level of excitement regarding RO2 in a very civil manner, which is totally in line with the thread's title: "How exited are you?"

I wouldn't blame people for not being "excited". Heck, I'm not "excited" even though RO2 is by far the number one game on my list of awesome games to come. It's just that I have faith TWI will deliver a quality product: ROOst is incredibly entertaining, and is pretty much the only game I currently play (I also play M&B Warband when I'm in a masochist mood). After seeing gameplay footage from RO2, I'm sold. I know I will buy this game when it comes out, and in the meanwhile I can play ROOst. My soul is at peace :)

EDIT:
Okay, I lied. I'm excited.

Last edited:
Upvote 0