• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Homefront

I'm guessing only 1 in 1000 Americans would recognise the North Korean flag and deal of Kim Jong anyway.

Yeah well that's what it is: a guess. I'll leave it at that.

Now this really got me: "It's all very odd, but the food is reportedly pretty good. The game comes out in 2011, so this truck might be sticking around for awhile." wtf, people actually tried the food emblazoned with the NK flag? LOL

Upvote 0
...Now this really got me: "It's all very odd, but the food is reportedly pretty good. The game comes out in 2011, so this truck might be sticking around for awhile." wtf, people actually tried the food emblazoned with the NK flag? LOL

The truck must have made a stop in Berkeley :p

Upvote 0
Did they change anything from cod? Anything? They've got laser guns, melee, the same crosshairs from what I could tell, and I think even the same damage indicators.

It honestly looks like a new cod with a different title. I heard somewhere a while back that they were trying to make the next call of duty, making a new game which will emulate its success and create a new brand name. They have succeeded in one respect... Call of Duty: Homefront.

Upvote 0