• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hello guys!I'm a Chinese player who speaks English here!

I was told there was two spaces between punctuation (? .) and the next letter.

However i use one space. And considering English isn't your native language, you're doing fine! :)

Actually, if I remember correctly that's just something they teach us in typing class to make sure we type correctly. I'm not sure if it's proper or not.

Upvote 0
fend, it seems like you have most of it down.

Obvious things have already been pointed out. For example, there is a space at the end of punctuation.

Next, you misspelled 'grammar' and you might have used grammatical instead because of the context you wrote it in. And you will also find the context in which people speak and write/type in English are very different subjects.

Above all, good work. Hopefully you will take it as constructive criticism rather than insult, as I gave feedback off of the nature of the post. : )

Upvote 0
fend, it seems like you have most of it down.

Obvious things have already been pointed out. For example, there is a space at the end of punctuation.

Next, you misspelled 'grammar' and you might have used grammatical instead because of the context you wrote it in. And you will also find the context in which people speak and write/type in English are very different subjects.

Above all, good work. Hopefully you will take it as constructive criticism rather than insult, as I gave feedback off of the nature of the post. : )

Er,I havn't noticed that...It's a shame that no english teacher(from primary school teachers to uni professors) had ever taught me about the space after such marks(?!.). And for the spelling,yeah,my mistake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0