• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Twisted Christmas Event Starts Now

RUS said:
Привет всем.
Наступило рождество в killing floor , новые Achievements , новые монстры, но всё блин на Английском ) когда переведут на русский ? что некому ?

ENG said:
Hi all.
There was a Christmas in killing floor, new Achievements, new monsters, but a pancake in English) when transferred to a Russian? that there is no one?

I hope you were able to read what I wrote)
Thx. and bb

Upvote 0
Tell me this why does the Commando get 35% faster reload with all weapons including the pistols yet sharpshooter which is made to headshot with the pistols has been thrown out the door? Not to mention apparently only using 1 handcannon activates the fast reload? Why? For the gift of Christmas for Christs sake bring back the fast reloads on the pistols!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You just said it yourself!
Sharpshooter is made for headshots. Meaning it must be accurate (which it is). To have both speed and accuracy and power is simply overkill. Something had to give. And Sharpshooter is by no means the worst perk. You just have to learn how to use the new one.

Upvote 0
Sharpshooter is made for headshots. Meaning it must be accurate (which it is). To have both speed and accuracy and power is simply overkill. Something had to give. And Sharpshooter is by no means the worst perk. You just have to learn how to use the new one.

Maybe you right, buy I fell the new M14 very unuseful. And I enjoy the dualies too much, but i think the hc needs more ammo to be playable 'cose the nerf of 9mm meke the dualies so sad.
Sorry for me lvl 1 english

Upvote 0
I understand but I want fast reload on the pistol atleast. I can understand removing it from the dualies but how comes the commando can reload faster with the pistols and sharpshooter can no longer? That's all I want is the fast reload back on atleast 1 pistol.

Upvote 0
When im creating game on single player on "suicidal", when i finish it it gives achivment for "hell on earth". What can i do to create game for "suicidal" achivments ?
Thanks for update. It is fun. Problem only with too much beginners with perk 0-4 on suicidal and HoE servers, admins should make restriction for perks lower than 5, they make bigger weave and die almost instand ehh... i alredy got all christmas achives, mac achiv, all normal and hard achives for maps +3 for suicidal and 3 for HoE.

Upvote 0
Great. Christmas event is passing by and my steam blew up before I even had the chance to do the achievemts. I keep getting "Cant connect to steam servers" no matter what solutions Ive tried :S. Even went as far as deleting my firewall and resetting my router to factory defaults but nothing... Im not ready to reinstall steam and lose all my data.

Upvote 0
Great. Christmas event is passing by and my steam blew up before I even had the chance to do the achievemts. I keep getting "Cant connect to steam servers" no matter what solutions Ive tried :S. Even went as far as deleting my firewall and resetting my router to factory defaults but nothing... Im not ready to reinstall steam and lose all my data.

****, that sucks.... >.<' Strange as well.. :S

Upvote 0

I'm not sure you'll lose any data other than config files as long as you back up your games.

Upvote 0
****, that sucks.... >.<' Strange as well.. :S

I'm not sure you'll lose any data other than config files as long as you back up your games.

Just do some quick back-ups.

Well it doesnt matter anymore, I fixed it by deleting everything inside steam folder EXCEPT the other folders (such as steamapps), then run repair, and that somehow fixed it. I tried deleting steam.exe and clientregistery.blob earlier but it had no effect, Im not sure which file was the faulty one but it seems to work for now.

Steam support still hasnt answered my ticket I sent a day ago, but I doubt they would have been of any help anyway. Glad I got it solved, I got pretty worried for a moment.

Upvote 0
Well it doesnt matter anymore, I fixed it by deleting everything inside steam folder EXCEPT the other folders (such as steamapps), then run repair, and that somehow fixed it. I tried deleting steam.exe and clientregistery.blob earlier but it had no effect, Im not sure which file was the faulty one but it seems to work for now.

Let's just say it was an X-mas miracle!

Anyways, I'm loving these balance fixes. For a moment while playing I was wondering why Fleshpounds seemed to actually be easier to me than before the update. And then I realized that it was because everyone was actually focus firing and going nuts on them like they should! Beforehand, in many public games I'd see the entire team freeze and wait for someone with a crossbow to try to take it down. If they kept missing head shots and raged it, everyone would either sit there waiting for him to hit it in the head while it chewed them up, or they'd run away like a crossbow head shot was the only way to kill a pound. Now dumping an AA12 mag into it is a call to arms, instead of a signal for everyone to run away and leave me to die.

Reactions: Mille_W
Upvote 0