• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Left for Dead makeover

I was dissapointed tho that Hunter was a gorefast instead of a crawler. Crawler would be so much better.
I chose to make the Gorefast a Hunter instead of the Crawler because the Crawler model has a ton of rigging problems that would have been made a lot more obvious on the Hunter's animations.

Also, the Gorefast gores people fast and that's what the Hunter does, not the Smoker. The alternative was to make the Scrake the Smoker.

Upvote 0
...I'm not following you. Elaborate, sir~

I think it's fine~.

Plays like a console game. Weapons feel like crap. Lack of atmosphere compared to L4D. New characters are boring. Community sucks. Basically a worse version of L4D with gimmicky new features and marginally improved procedural generation...I mean, "AI Director." :rolleyes:

Also matchmaking. FFFFFF-

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Plays like a console game. Weapons feel like crap. Lack of atmosphere compared to L4D. New characters are boring. Community sucks. Basically a worse version of L4D with gimmicky new features and marginally improved procedural generation...I mean, "AI Director." :rolleyes:

Also matchmaking. FFFFFF-

Hn.

I get your point, but it's a fun game when you're messing around with friends.

We can't all have Crossbows, can't we?

The new characters...Have to agree. Ellis's "WUBUBUBUBUBU" was a failure waiting to happen. And it did.

Community...Oh, so very true.

But if you get a nice few Friends, it's just an gosh darn okay game.

Not the best.

But still damn fine. :3

Upvote 0