• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle

But it is *that* ugly.

That ain't fair to say! These two have probably worked all day and night on this thing for all you know, and you go ahead and call it ugly. Yes, I am a newbie here and I don't know who you are, or who these guys are, but I don't think you have any place to say that this gun is UGLY. Is there anyplace where I can see your work? I suggest that you leave these two alone and let them do what they wanna do. It's their mod, not yours.

Upvote 0
The scope-dot-ammo-counter gets my approval for awesomeness.
If you can also make the scope's circle and dot turn orange and then red as the ammo goes down, you will have something i would consider godly to use.

Also, maybe copying across the MP7's/Syringe's healing confirmation, so when you heal with the M7A3 the "you healed X" comes up.

Upvote 0
There are ways to post criticism without coming off as rude.
ur opinion, not mine, so, I, don't care :) + it's nothing that would breake gameplay....
That's what I meant by "I'm not bossing around". I love the gun, but I just can't make myself like the counter as it is. So I'm posting what I think is an improvement over what you guys have. I don't except you guys to do excatly what I say.

I mean c'mon, if I was just being a prick I wouldn't have came up with holos changing colour on low ammo idea and you wouldn't have implemented it :D

edit:
Yes, I am a newbie here and I don't know who you are, or who these guys are, but I don't think you have any place to say that this gun is UGLY.
The gun is awesome, its just the counter, there two problems with it;

1-It looks like a portable TV attached to the gun. Its too big for its function which is showing only two digits. It look like an encumberance on otherwise compact and sleek gun.

2-Half of the screen is empty, again that is because it's too big. If it had some fancier stuff to show then it would be just about the right size. Like thermal vision, heartbeat detector thing from CoD 4, or the status of targeted player with a graph of its injuries, etc. But it only shows the ammo in the clip, which already exists in the UI.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The scope-dot-ammo-counter gets my approval for awesomeness.
If you can also make the scope's circle and dot turn orange and then red as the ammo goes down, you will have something i would consider godly to use.

Also, maybe copying across the MP7's/Syringe's healing confirmation, so when you heal with the M7A3 the "you healed X" comes up.
Agree.

Upvote 0
If you positon your weapon like in the second tutorial it will mess up in killingfloor because the red dot has to be in the middle, but nice tutorials, btw i am using maya but if you know max a little bit you can also do it in maya

If you look at his another video, he can copy cod animation so well.

Oh and he said "observe your finger and you can improve"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Allright folks, Marco fixed all those bugs of the M7A3 and the MK23. At this point we have to give a BIG special Thanks to Marco!!
The dualies Bug however can't get fiexed and with can' I mean can't. Marco said that the traider is too hardcoded and that's what we supposed too. So only TWI can fix that problem. There's nothing we can do against it, but let's just test the rest :D!!
The new version will be avaliable soon!

Upvote 0