• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Humble Bundle Week!

It doesn't include DAR or the gold weapons pack, but otherwise, yes you can activate it to add other KF DLC that you're missing, if you already have KF. Or at least, I was able to.
You can't take the DLC for yourself and give someone else the base game, though.

The three games are separately activated on steam, though, so if you wanted to give away RO1, take KF for itself for the DLC, and give away RO1&2, I believe you could.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It doesn't include DAR or the gold weapons pack, but otherwise, yes you can activate it to add other KF DLC that you're missing, if you already have KF. Or at least, I was able to.
You can't take the DLC for yourself and give someone else the base game, though.

The three games are separately activated on steam, though, so if you wanted to give away RO1, take KF for itself for the DLC, and give away RO1&2, I believe you could.

Actually, I just want the community weapon pack but did not work. I cant activate the redeeem code of KF cos alredy has the game. Now my KF is corrupted... reinstalling

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello

Is the RO2 OST is in Flac format ? ( i don't see it in bootcamp like RO1 and KF )

Already bought it in MP3 long time ago because i had no other choice at this time but i will buy the pack just for the OST in flac if it's available.

Thx

Edit : Bought it , FLAC is included for RO2 too :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ramn-Jaeger, can you explain the idea behind this humble bundle?Sorry for my criticism, but I think that this is a big mistake for the value of your brands. I don't know when Rising Storm will be out, but you're gifting the next title with some limitation, I think most of the people will wait for a discount before buy the new title.

I don't think this is a good AD for Tripwire and Red Orchestra series, so I hope you convince me that I'm wrong.

Upvote 0
I don't really mean to sound greedy, but, if I do, I apologize.

When I purchased the bundle it said Killing Floor + ALL DLC.

I did not get all of the DLC, which is what I purchased the bundle for. The DLC I was hoping for were the Gold Weapons. I'd greatly appreciate it if I could somehow get a key for that DLC or something, seeing as that's what I was told I am paying for. I can provide proof of purchase.

I probably sound like a major asshole, but oh well.

Upvote 0
I jsut got it :) With all the Killing Floor SWAG and I've allways wanted to try red orchestra. Really love this idea. More stuff should be selled that way. You can even choose what part of the money goes for charity, TWI or tips :D

You get different keys for the different games.

I allready had KF and I got only the swag by entering the "activate steam key" thingy and not another game to gift (just fyi for the people who will buy it to have another copy of the game), not that I'm complaining - 11 DLC are great even the community weapons pack :eek:

For the other games you get other steam keys and you activate them from the menu in the bottom left ... aand you get free 3 day passes for all the games which is also great.

TLDR
You dont get another copy of KF if you have one, everything else is great, I love TWI, I would kiss them if I could (but tottaly not in a gay way or something) :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't really mean to sound greedy, but, if I do, I apologize.

When I purchased the bundle it said Killing Floor + ALL DLC.

I did not get all of the DLC, which is what I purchased the bundle for. The DLC I was hoping for were the Gold Weapons. I'd greatly appreciate it if I could somehow get a key for that DLC or something, seeing as that's what I was told I am paying for. I can provide proof of purchase.

I probably sound like a major asshole, but oh well.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you read it wrong.
It states Soundtrack + 11 DLCs and in the info it even have a link listing the 11 DLCs you'll receive one by one!

Upvote 0
Ramn-Jaeger, can you explain the idea behind this humble bundle?Sorry for my criticism, but I think that this is a big mistake for the value of your brands. I don't know when Rising Storm will be out, but you're gifting the next title with some limitation, I think most of the people will wait for a discount before buy the new title.

I don't think this is a good AD for Tripwire and Red Orchestra series, so I hope you convince me that I'm wrong.

I disagree.

Since a "pass" to RS will be given to people who own RO2 this bundle can only help them get more people into their new game.

Great job TWI, thanks for the bundle! :IS2:

Upvote 0