• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I don't want to be a Negative Nancy, but I'd like to point some things that are a bit "wrong" in that model. First of all, that's a "regular" T-34 m1942 and although Finns had 2 models from the same year, neither of them had that "normal" kind of turret. Ps. 231-4 had a "laminate" turret and Ps. 231-6 (which was received from Germans in July of 1944) had a turret model 1941.

Finns also modified T-34 tanks a bit. The most visible modifications were fenders and headlights. Those T-34's which were bought from Germans had fenders a bit similiar, but the headlights were original.

And last thing I'd like to point out is the colors. I think those are a bit off, at least in that modeling software. It would be nice to see how that texture looks in the game. Here's how the colors should look:
http://www.andreaslarka.net/ps231001/ps231001.html[url]http://www.andreaslarka.net/ps231001/ps231001.html[/URL]

T-34 m1941 was the most numerous and used model of T-34 in Finnish hands, it would be the most appropriate for the Finns.

Thanks for the info, but dont forget its just a WIP. small model changes arent hard.

Upvote 0
Any new content we receive will be implemented in ways that make it believable or authentic - to our best ability we want it to be realistic.

Aaz likes to make things. He's even making some guns that are more rare than the MkB42. They will be in the mod, but we will assess and decide how common they become. Don't expect us to make a Sdkfz 251 for Russians on every map ;)

Upvote 0
Aaz likes to make things. He's even making some guns that are more rare than the MkB42. They will be in the mod, but we will assess and decide how common they become. Don't expect us to make a Sdkfz 251 for Russians on every map ;)
I remember seeing the Korovin 1941 SMG, is it going to be in Tula Outskirts or in some other map?

Upvote 0
Please remember that every new included thing will be implemented in realistic way, not just spamming prototypes on every map like mkb42 in vanila.

We are making Korovin 1941 and Soviet PZb39 produced in Tula. They will appear ONLY on Tula outskirts map ( with added vehicles on it ), and on other Tula defence maps if these will ever come.

You ask me why do we make rare/prototype things. The answer is simple. We want to show some unknown and not represented things, and not all of them are prototypes. We also want to include rare things in realistic way so they will be really rare.

Captured vehicles were done mostly because they are very easy to do. It still doesnt mean that they will appear on all maps as main vehicles. Just several new maps ( made specially about the cases of mass use of captured vehicles ) will have captured vehicles in some noticeable numbers, other maps will not have them or wil have like 1-2 for all round. We are also planning to make some system, where you can capture enemy transporter, repair it on respawn and get it painted as captured. But we are not sure about it yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We are making Korovin 1941 and Soviet PZb39 produced in Tula. They will appear ONLY on Tula outskirts map ( with added vehicles on it ), and on other Tula defence maps if these will ever come.
Is it possible that Korovin 1941 would replace PPSh-41 in Tula Outskirts? I think there were only a few hundred PPSh-41 SMGs produced in Moscow during the battles around Tula and I'm not sure if any of those guns were used in there. I presume very few or none.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
who said we are not making captured Pz3/pz4 ?
Just texturer is busy.

No one has said you are, can only go by what is posted. Still... thumbs up on the T34. BTW, Most were modified with a commander's copula and radio, not that it matters, and would probably mean more moldelling than you want to deal with, plus problems with added animations.

Just wish there were a American half track you could change the white star to red :)

Upvote 0