• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon2011 coverage thread!

Wow guys, did we really just get 2 pages based on someone completely misreading my Twitter? I said HoS was unfilmable, since when did Red begin with an H? I was talking about Heart of the Swarm.

Of course we filmed RO2. Tons of it, a nice long dual-commentary plus a bonus video in which the devs steal the mic and commentate on me playing and dying horribly.

Lol sounds awesome, that was a fail with the mixup in what your meant by HoS. Looking forward for the videos, you said on twitter your uploading one a day is there any chance you can tell us when you are uploading the Ro2 one?

Also the beta is probably coming out in the next week according to some french website that asked the devs so it would be best to upload it before the beta comes out so that yours is the only new video. The newest video atm is Jul10 so yours would be the newest one around and is what most people want XD

Upvote 0
Also the beta is probably coming out in the next week according to some french website that asked the devs so it would be best to upload it before the beta comes out so that yours is the only new video. The newest video atm is Jul10 so yours would be the newest one around and is what most people want XD

As long as he's not tied to NDA I hope he release it as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
No offense, but those companies were both making console games that were ported to the PC. We're making a PC game. Oh and BTW, RO1 has more players than Homefront and Brink do these days (if you include the RO1 mod DH). So they knew what they were doing, but just not as well as TWI. TWI has been more successful making PC multiplayer FPS games than both of those companies in the last five years. So don't worry about us :)

True enough, I can say one thing in THQ's defense though: "Darksiders". :p
(great game, really)

Wow guys, did we really just get 2 pages based on someone completely misreading my Twitter? I said HoS was unfilmable, since when did Red begin with an H? I was talking about Heart of the Swarm.

Of course we filmed RO2. Tons of it, a nice long dual-commentary plus a bonus video in which the devs steal the mic and commentate on me playing and dying horribly.

Oops, there was no point harassing you on twitter then :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's torture being on the other side of the NDA and NOT being able to talk about how quick TWI is to work on things. About how fun , intense , and beautiful the game is. To not be able to asway many of the fears posted here .

Check with Yoshi - but I thought we lifted that embargo....

You have to remember they are VERY eager :) And I have to admit it was the most fun I had at GamesCom! Makes a change being able to use proper Anglo-Saxon words in an interview...

Upvote 0
Is TB's RO2 coverage up yet? I dont see it.
I keep refreshing youtube to see the Ro2 gamescom videos from totalhalibut :)
Yup.

f5.gif

Reactions: Derpus
Upvote 0