• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

^ This. Both specimens are awesome, but forcing it to vanilla game will lower amount of KF players down to hundreds or even dozens hardcore gamers.

If that were true, then 90% of the KF fanbase should stop complaining about how "easy" the game has gotten, I hope for as many different types of AI as possible in KF2, if people can't handle a game being too hard then maybe they should go back to playing beginner like the rest of the casuals.

Upvote 0
Version 0.92 Released!

Download Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70213558/KFSrc/FemaleFP_v092.zip

Changelog:
  • New animation file: FemaleFleshPound09_A.ukx
  • FemaleFleshPound_A.ukx is deprecated and can be deleted from Animations folder
  • Windows clients check for Doom3Karma.ka file and enable/disable karma ragdoll animations depending of its existence (thanks to Marco for an idea)
  • Linux and Mac clients still are using bRagdolls config setting under [FemaleFPKarma FFPKarma] section in FemaleFPMut.ini.
  • Both collision cylinders made wider (primary: 26->30, extended: 30->36)
  • Head detection radius made slightly wider (7->8)
  • Fixed hit animations
  • FFP now plays hit animation only if received damage >= 100
  • FFP can be flinch-locked only once in HoE, twice in Suicidal or 3 times on Hard and below
  • Fixed a lot of Copy-Paste bugs that were referring to FP instead of FFP
  • Fixed door breaking
  • Modified DoorBash animation to call ClawDamageTarget() 3 times like male FP does
  • Fixed Spin Damage
  • Lowered Spin Damage to compensate bug fix
  • Lowered damage of the first raged hit (52->45 on Normal, 91->78 on HoE)
  • Fixed Rage Timer.
  • Rage Timer is set to 30[+5] seconds. This is 3x longer than male FP has but it doesn't reset on loosing LoS (same as SuperFP)
  • Male and Female FPs are not fighting each other anymore, cuz you know...
    [todo] they should make love not war :)

Upvote 0
Sorry but have you even asked for permission?? It's not your project :S

It's cool Flux, we speak on Steam.

Cmon, it would be close to unusable without him. In october last year I posted about the bug that ignored the bRagdolls and crashed clients, got ignored for months, who fixed it ? PooSH. :)

Indeed, while it wasn't so much a case of ignoring you, I still didn't deal with it. RL getting in the way and all that.

Upvote 0
Probably something you're all aware of but just making sure :)

With her new size she tends to get stuck/or confused for a long time before finding a way to fit in certain doorways. One map where she is completely neutralized is Manor:

Spoiler!

I know manor eats shivers in that spot so there may be something that doesn't help there but she's handicapped in lots of other maps, like Constriction:

Spoiler!

She's only able to get through that doorway when raging, giving me plenty of time to wear her down

Having her clipping through doors seems a very small problem in comparison, if that was the upside of feeding her more cake :eek:

Upvote 0
Oh crap. Clipping doorways is not the reason why I slightly increased hr collision radius. I did it because previously it was impossible to make headshots at point. Male FP has the same problem, but: a) he stops after hitting a player; b) he raises head up during trage animation. But this ***** never stops until she kills you (on HoE) and is lowering her head during rage animation. Technically, at point blank she hides her head inside the player (behind player's weapon), outside her collision radius, making impossible to score a headshot. That's why collision radius was made wider.

Upvote 0
Oh crap. Clipping doorways is not the reason why I slightly increased hr collision radius. I did it because previously it was impossible to make headshots at point. Male FP has the same problem, but: a) he stops after hitting a player; b) he raises head up during trage animation. But this ***** never stops until she kills you (on HoE) and is lowering her head during rage animation. Technically, at point blank she hides her head inside the player (behind player's weapon), outside her collision radius, making impossible to score a headshot. That's why collision radius was made wider.

Ahhh okay, I guess that also explains why I never experienced this other issue as I mostly take her down as a sharp from far away or by bodyshots as a commando ****ting his pants, and on suicidal, so it kinda felt like a regression to me. But if it makes it unfair on HoE, so be it.

Upvote 0
Updated to v0.95
Click me to download

• Collision radius lowered to default
  • Adjusted online head location
  • VentEffects now are properly destroyed after FFP death
  • A lot of minor bug fixes
  • Added Female Fleshpound MKII with adaptive skin feature: the more you shoot her the more resistance she gets to received damage type.

Female Fleshpound MKII
Unlike other Fleshpounds, FFP MKII has not built-in damage resistance (except a few balance tweaks for xbow, M99 and buzzsaw). She has Adaptive Shielded Skin instead. Or simply an A.S.S..
What does here A.S.S. do? It adapts to any damage received, making her more and more resistant to that damage type.

There are 4 levels of resistance:
  • Level 0. No resistance against any damage type that she has not received yet.
  • Level 1. 50% resistance. Xbow and M99 are on this level from the beginning.
  • Level 2. 75% resistance.
  • Level 3. 85% resistance.
Every time FFP MKII takes a damage, her A.S.S. moves resistance to a next level. This takes 0.5 seconds though. All damage taken within that half a second counts to a previous level! For example, two simultaneous xbow headshots instantly kill her while it takes up to 4 subsequent shots. Detonating bunch of hand grenades at once dealt huge damage while making pauses between nading wins time for her A.S.S. to adapt.

Besides resistance levels, there are a few balance adjustments:
  • Additional 25% damage resistance to M99 and Buzzsaw.
  • Hand grenades do double damage.
  • All explosives but L.A.W. do x1.25 damage.

Upvote 0