• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

-=Ivan=-

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 27, 2009

Hi Community,

New Stuff is coming, help us to release it!

In order to get the new weapon unlocked we have to reach 1000 likes on our facebook page. Until then you can vote for your most favorite weapon. The most liked Weapon will be released for FREE.

As we already got a lot of suggestions in our forums we decided to picked out the three most favorite ideas. Now you got the chance to vote for your favorite weapon.

Greetings,

-=Ivan=- & Jack-Carver

Last edited:
Reactions: borsdy
So what will happen with the other weapons?

I think those require facebook likes to unlock, but the most liked in the poll is released with no FB requirement, or at least that's what I got from it

I'm voting Thompson

in all honesty, though, I'm a tad confused as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't like this three.

Demo has already got LAW. RPG covers the same field. How can your new weapon make a difference?:confused:

Thompson and UMP45. I don't know if it belongs to commando or medic. But BOTH these 2 classes have got enough SMG/AR-class weapons.

Probably release something that the game doesn't have right now.:p

Reactions: borsdy
Upvote 0
I really don't think they care what you like or don't like. It's their company; they can do what they want. You should be glad there are even people like this out there who keep producing custom content. You don't have to download it when it comes out if you don't like it.

Thank you :)

But in fact we do care what people want, so we looked through our forum to get these ideas. It is just not possible to make something that everyone likes.
Due to time limitations we can only do one weapon ;)

Upvote 0
I really don't think they care what you like or don't like. It's their company; they can do what they want. You should be glad there are even people like this out there who keep producing custom content. You don't have to download it when it comes out if you don't like it.

The RPG may have the ability to fire without aiming-down-sight, which would be a huge improvement. Plus, the RPG could be like the AMR: limited ammo, but huge damage (more so than the LAW). You don't really know anything about the weapon specs other than the fact that it launches rockets. There are a plethora of rocket launchers that have many different functions. Maybe there will be a lock-on feature for big Zeds, or maybe you will be able to guide it remotely: there are many ways it could be different than the LAW; wait until it comes out to pass judgment.

Well hey, at least you'll be able to be more pro with more guns :D

Again, they can do what they like. They don't owe us anything and we should just be glad new stuff keeps coming out, regardless of what it is. It's not their job to fill gaps in the KF weapon selection, it's just to add some more fun content. I'm just glad they keep doing this kind of work.

Too many users complain about free content: it's FREE for the love of God. Don't be spoiled brats and complain about getting stuff for free; it's not like you have to pay for it; it's just there if you want it. If you don't want it, don't download it (but I have a feeling you will regardless). How about they just stop doing it? Would you be happier then? Put your complaints in your back pocket and just be glad there are people out there who care enough about the game to keep making new things to keep gameplay fresh. Hell, I'd be glad if all we ever got from these guys were re-skins of the same old weapons, let alone entirely new functionalities.

Keep doing what you do Jack and Ivan; the KFC owes you one.

You can get outta my sight. Every time I post something, there is YOU afterwards. Don't interrupt my communication with IJC group. (That's called a feedback, and that's important.)

You disgusted me like a bunch of pikies. GO TO HELL.:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: -=Ivan=-
Upvote 0
You can get outta my sight. Every time I post something, there is YOU afterwards. Don't interrupt my communication with IJC group. (That's called a feedback, and that's important.)

You disgusted me like a bunch of pikies. GO TO HELL.:mad:

Yeah, that's because most of your posts around here are idiotic and he's certainly right that they don't owe you a damned thing. Long time lurker, barely poster, but you stand out as a moron. Cheers.

Upvote 0
I don't like this three.

Demo has already got LAW. RPG covers the same field. How can your new weapon make a difference?:confused:

Thompson and UMP45. I don't know if it belongs to commando or medic. But BOTH these 2 classes have got enough SMG/AR-class weapons.

Probably release something that the game doesn't have right now.:p

He has a point, and I pretty much think the same.

But yeah watev ijc do what they want

Upvote 0
Err, when we vote for the UMP of Thompson what is the difference in gameplay we are voting? They are both .45 submachine-guns with about the same effective range and rate of fire(this is assuming Thompson M1A1). Weight is different with the Thompson being about twice the weight, but still does not say the plans for the weapon. Are we just going for look, and gameplay will be handled when it is decided. If so the UMP appearance fits better with KF(even though I do love the Thompson).

With either of these though I would like to see them on the Firebug. Both they commando and medic have been given some nice weapons already.

As for the RPG-7, nah. See it too much in games already, and I am not sure it would be a great addition to the demo.

Upvote 0