• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

it could be the ammo they are using, maybe they using different powder (45acp +p+?)

Must be that Hercules Red Dot and those hot CCI primers. Maybe the flash isn't too overstated; my full-auto sessions were in bright sunlight. There is sorta-kinda some muzzle-flash in this video, and let's face it; this IS the worse-case scenario for a .45 ACP pistol.

AF2011-A1 "Second Century" - Double barrel pistol - YouTube

(Incidentally, this handgun should be IJC's next assignment. Some game is going to pounce on this bad agent, why not Killing Floor? Dual-wielding two of these really would be off the hook. Oh, and I'd like to see this dude as a playable character, complete with the gloves and glasses.)

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
Upvote 0
But then how will the KF characters know whether to say "both barrels for you bastards" or "two bloody great handfuls?" :p

But yeah, I can see that as being pretty cool, although the gimmick of firing two rounds at once isn't very well highlighted by the way KF manages ammo, since that ammo supply probably wouldn't be shared with a regular gun.

Upvote 0
But then how will the KF characters know whether to say "both barrels for you bastards" or "two bloody great handfuls?" :p

But yeah, I can see that as being pretty cool, although the gimmick of firing two rounds at once isn't very well highlighted by the way KF manages ammo, since that ammo supply probably wouldn't be shared with a regular gun.
Actually it's easily doable :)

Upvote 0
I wasn't saying it'd be technically difficult to make.
I was just saying that unless the ammo were pooled with something else in .45acp that fired regularly (which would be somewhat abnormal for kf) that the gimmick of firing two rounds at a time wouldn't be very significant beyond appearance and hud numbers, since in function it'd be comparable to an especially powerful pistol that only fires one round at a time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0