• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

I guess there is still some time for constructive criticism? :eek:

Single MK23: Awesome! Maybe a bit too awesome :D Maybe remove the penetration?

Dual MK23: Actually, not all too good (Sorry! :(). When you equip them, the animation is totally weird, having the pistols (especially the left one) just moving ridiculously much upwards and at a really fast speed too. Looks glitchy. Second, when you "ironsight" them, they are waaaay too wide from one another (compared to Dual 9mm and Dual HCs) making them even harder to headshoot with than Dual 9mm and Dual HCs! Oo
Any chance on improvement regarding these 2 issues? :eek:

FAL: Totally awesome, but still too good imo. Weight at 7 would be better (then you can't carry SCAR+FAL+MK23) and scrap one of the versions (keep either with or without scope, doesn't matter to me honestly, and doesn't matter if they share ammo).

M99: Just give it the stats i told you before (855 damage, 1.6x headshot-multiplier, due to the Fleshpound's 50% resistance) and its totally golden :)
Also, when implemented in the next whiteversion (with help from Xienen or whoever it was?) remember to tell him to give the M99 ammo the Sharpshooter discount too, similar to the hidden one for the Xbow!

Medic Rifle: It's awesome :cool: Maybe reduce damage done a liiiiitle bit though?

Remember, im not being harsh on these weapons cuz i dislike them. On the contrary, i absolutely love them and that's why i want them as balanced as possible! :)

Upvote 0
@Aze

Thanks for the feedback!
Idk if we will ever fix the old dual MK23s, as I still was using the old joint by joint animtion system there and as you can imagine it was a pain to animate it that way. I have reanimated the MK23 single with the IK Animation system, which looks much better. Every weaon but the Dualies where animated with the IK system.
Most of your suggested balancing things have already been done and will be released in White V2.

Atm we think about removing the Dualies or maybe I'll really redo all their animations with the IK system.

Reactions: Aze
Upvote 0
Thank god someone else noticed teh wideness - i've mentioned it before but others have said they didn't notice :( I do think the FAL needs work on weight/price balance - maybe it should be considered teir 3 instead of 2 :/

No one else noticed the MK23 dual ironsight wideness? It's blatantly obvious lol :D

About the FAL, it could be balanced by doing something else. There is constant suggestions about the Commando weapons and their weight etc, and here is just a list of what could be done with the weapons (to make them each a bit more "niched"):

Option 1:
Spoiler!

Or option 2:
Spoiler!

Personally i prefer option 1 ^^

So, in essence, what to do with the FAL depends on what TWI does with the SCAR.
SCAR get its scope removed? Then FAL can have a scope instead!
SCAR gets penetration (and weight increased by 1)? Then FAL doesn't get the penetration (and keeps it weight at 6)!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The MK23 Dualies were a pain to animate without the IK handle method and that's why they are poorly animated. Using the graph-editor was next to impossible without IK. The M99 then was the first weapon animated with the IK method and then I decided to redo the animations for the single MK23.

If I find a way to convert the Mk23

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfDemon and Aze
Upvote 0
I'm seeing this in my log file. Is this normal?

Code:
Warning: Missing SkeletalMesh SkeletalMesh KFWeaponPackAnims.Fal-3rd
Warning: Missing SkeletalMesh SkeletalMesh KFWeaponPackAnims.FalAcog
Warning: Missing SkeletalMesh SkeletalMesh KFWeaponPackAnims.Fal

Fixed. It was referencing an older animation file. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey guys I thought i'd let you know that I have found a way to fixing your dual MK23 selling them and gaining back the single MK23 but you will need to talk to TWI about this for your update as it'll mean they have to change a file. If you're interested in the fix contact me.

You probably have found a fix for this but im just saying if you haven't. Im just glad to help if you need it :)

Upvote 0
IJC Weapon Pack
Latest version: White V1

The KillingFloor Weapon Pack adds 5 new high quality weapons to KillingFloor:

• H&K MK23
  • Dual H&K MK23
  • Horzine M7A3
  • Barrett M99
  • FN Fal
  • Kel-Tec KSG (very soon)
Installation:
1) Use the Installer to Install the mod
2) Check the installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\killingfloor)
3) If playing Solo just select "-=Ivan=- & Jack Carver Weapon Pack -White V1-"
4)For dedicated servers add this to your server bat file "?Mutator=IJCWeaponPack-W1.MutKFWeaponPack"

Shop Mutator Pickups:
WhiteV1:
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M7A3MPickup
JCWeaponPack-W1.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalAPickup

White V2 (Out on 24th)
IJCWeaponPack-W2.M7A3MPickup
JCWeaponPack-W2.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.FnFalAPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.KSGPickup
54_MK23.jpg
54_M99.jpg
54_Fal.jpg
IJC Weapon Pack White Version 2 - YouTube
-=Ivan=- & Jack Carver's Weaponpack - YouTube

Upvote 0

White V2 (Out on 24th)
IJCWeaponPack-W2.M7A3MPickup
JCWeaponPack-W2.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.FnFalAPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.KSGPickup

Looking on the webside and back to this, on the webside it says ETA : 1-2 Days then that probably means it releases tomorrow seeing it's the 23rd today :D

Upvote 0
At the moment the Fal also has Full-Auto fire, but with Auto it has more recoil than AK, so if more difficult to hit targets at long range with Auto mode.
@Aze: I will have a look at it ;)

There's a good reason for that :)

Spoiler!

The AK fires 7.62x39mm and the SCAR, M14 and FN FAL fire 7.62x51mm.

Look at the difference between those two! :eek:

Reactions: Spicy
Upvote 0