• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

mmm Mr.Guy

mmm Mr.Guy

I'm starting to question peoples' reading abilities here. People are tired of having to parrot the same thing, aren't you?

could be, is not it?
Too .. negative...
but... You do not know any other language, you know?
understand my bad english...and all about,
I just ... just want to quickly experience... huh?

Upvote 0
We will probably releae the uwhitelisted version today and I'm really sorry that we can't release the new whitelisted version :(. If we would do that we would just cause problems and I really don't want that. I'm really as sad about that as you are and I know that you folks must be very disapointed but I promise you that such a thing won't happen again and at the next KF update we will release a perfect whitelisted version :)! That's really all we can do.

I also want to thank TW Xiennen for the great cooperation and help!

Please don't be too disapointed. We will continue to update and extend our weaponpack.
Till the next official KF update you can play with our unwhitelisted versions.

I really apologice for this disapointment and I honestly am more then sorry for that!

And who knows... maybe White V3 will include a new weapon ;)

We're working on the unwhitelisted Beta V6 right now.
Thanks for your support :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We will probably releae the uwhitelisted version today and I'm really sorry that we can't release the new whitelisted version :(. If we would do that we would just cause problems and I really don't want that. I'm really as sad about that as you are and I know that you folks must be very disapointed but I promise you that such a thing won't happen again and at the next KF update we will release a perfect whitelisted version :)! That's really all we can do.

I also want to thank TW Xiennen for the great cooperation and help!

Please don't be too disapointed. We will continue to update and extend our weaponpack.
Till the next official KF update you can play with our unwhitelisted versions.

I really apologice for this disapointment and I honestly are more then sorry for that!

And who knows... maybe White V3 will include a new weapon ;)

We're working on the unwhitelisted Beta V6 right now.
Thanks for your support :)

Like others have stated, this is work you have done in your free time. You are doing "fan projects" that we don't expect anyone to do. Time is something we all have to put up with and even when you plan it properly, things still can suddenly pop up like you pretty much had. This is some great work so far and much more updates have been out since the start so you really have made everyone happy with what we all have as it is.

It's nice to see you are so commited to your project compared to most people who make something. :)

Upvote 0
i think that he should keep doing what he's doing when he has the time to do it, i played a GMK server and saw these and flipped **it i thought they had added new guns, i soon realized that they were only on that one and came to these forums and searched for them, found this thread, dowloaded it and havent thought otherwise :) i love him for this :)

Upvote 0
The Version White V2 is whitelisted already, however it has some big bugs with the perk activation, as we didn't have the whitelisting built. Ushually we test everything on our own but this time we couldn't, as we just didn't have the version to test stuff. Releasing the new whitelisted Version would cause inbalance and other things.
We will release a bugfree unwhitelisted Version.
We really apologice for the inconvenience :(
To all the Beta testers:
Please do not release the Beta version!!!!!

Yeah... We wont..
Good luck with your stuff :D

Upvote 0
i think that he should keep doing what he's doing when he has the time to do it, i played a GMK server and saw these and flipped **it i thought they had added new guns, i soon realized that they were only on that one and came to these forums and searched for them, found this thread, dowloaded it and havent thought otherwise :) i love him for this :)

*Them lol. Its a team consisting of -=Ivan=- and Jack-Carver (i hope i got those names right lol... i always forget who has what symbols where :eek:)

Upvote 0