• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your most hated kind of player?

I'm semi-guilty of that, I think. On the days I just feel like messing around, I'll join a normal or hard game and help people level and learn the game. You know, buy the level 2 support an AA12 by the time round 4 comes around, and so on.

"Check this out! You can kite a Fleshpound without raging it! You can oneshot kill a Scrake with hunting shotgun! You can stun scrakes by smacking them in the face with an axe!" and so on.

Dunno. I just feel newbs should be taught, so that way down the road we'll have yet another good player to pub with and not a jackass. (But screw the noobs. This explains how I distinguish them).
Lol well, some level of restraint, is welcomed no doubt, but I mean, seriously, yesterday, some kid with the name of McNuggets or something, (No doubt genetic as I can't find that person on the Recent Games, even though one of their buddies is on the correct timeline) tried to tell me how to beat KF and how to beat the current map, KF-Train...I mean, seriously? You're going to tell me, how to beat a map that not only have beaten several times, but IVE MADE PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES in it, and expect me to learn something new from it? Check this out, they RQ earlier after I called a vote on my server to 'Gag the newb', because her talking was SO %!!#% ANNOYING.

Yeah, some restraint is needed but if you're gonna give a Level 6 Player a complete overhaul on tactics, you're either dumb or just plain stupid, and its both ways, if I had some sense I would have leveled up over experience, or, the cheating way, farming and it would take some level of intelligence to even BEGIN to accomplish that.

Grrr....
People who talk about themselves constantly. Surprise! Nobody gives a ****.

Attention whores in general.

Cowards.

Backseat drivers. The last thing a clutching player wants is for some high-pitched idiot to shout "heal!" and "throw grenades!" over the Specimens' idle sounds.
Omg....GRRR....
RAGExD.gif

1. People who like to teach you how to play the game when you're the guy left to solo the entire wave.

2. People that beg for dosh and left almost immediately without any reason.

3. People who like to rambo a lot and blame you when they died.

4. People who steal your backup weapons and died + rage quit.
OMFG.
tumblr_lkhnc9MBbX1qhac1z.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....
11lmweu.jpg

I swear next noob that sets me off like this will get their 'seasons beatings'
Fleshpoundsanta.jpg

Upvote 0
1 - people who joined the server, then get killed like 3 specimens after and leave the server. ( Their appearance in the server increased the difficulty, yet they are not there to contribute. Relatively making everyone's job harder. )

2 - people who rage at other when they are sticking together around the same area. ( You don't own the place, plus KF encourage teamwork. )

3 - people who heal themselves while there's a medic ran all the way out just to save their ***. ( I'm a medic, and that always happen. Pretty much made me went all the way out to danger for no god dang reason. )

------------------------------------------
I saw some of you hating on medics who use weapons other than the medic gun. Here's my load out and hope you'll understand.

When I'm teamed up with an impotent team ( No offence, but sometimes there are just REALLY bad players. ) I go demo-medic. pistol/m79/m32/mp7
But when I'm teamed up with a nice decent team, I go sharp-medic. pistol/xbow/mp7

Main reason is, MP7 is as weak as it can be (Not because it's low damage or anything, it's the fact that it got a quite small clip with a super RoF.) I can't save others when they are being swarmed and having that crappy medic dart glitch going on. Or specimens blocking my darts shot. OR, players running like crazies. (I'm not an aimbot, I can't shoot players running around like that.)
For sharp medic, it's not a rare scenario. People spotted FP/Scrake, they RUN. And what do medic do during such a time? Well...
It seems like nobody's willing to take down those things, so I use xbow to protect myself and taking them out along the way.

So hope you people will stop hating on medics using other class weapons. I don't mind just running around keep everybody's health topped. But I can't do that if there are a horde chasing me around.

Upvote 0
1 - people who joined the server, then get killed like 3 specimens after and leave the server. ( Their appearance in the server increased the difficulty, yet they are not there to contribute. Relatively making everyone's job harder. )

2 - people who rage at other when they are sticking together around the same area. ( You don't own the place, plus KF encourage teamwork. )

3 - people who heal themselves while there's a medic ran all the way out just to save their ***. ( I'm a medic, and that always happen. Pretty much made me went all the way out to danger for no god dang reason. )

I saw some of you hating on medics who use weapons other than the medic gun. Here's my load out and hope you'll understand.

When I'm teamed up with an impotent team ( No offence, but sometimes there are just REALLY bad players. ) I go demo-medic. pistol/m79/m32/mp7
But when I'm teamed up with a nice decent team, I go sharp-medic. pistol/xbow/mp7

Main reason is, MP7 is as weak as it can be (Not because it's low damage or anything, it's the fact that it got a quite small clip with a super RoF.) I can't save others when they are being swarmed and having that crappy medic dart glitch going on. Or specimens blocking my darts shot. OR, players running like crazies. (I'm not an aimbot, I can't shoot players running around like that.)
For sharp medic, it's not a rare scenario. People spotted FP/Scrake, they RUN. And what do medic do during such a time? Well...
It seems like nobody's willing to take down those things, so I use xbow to protect myself and taking them out along the way.

So hope you people will stop hating on medics using other class weapons. I don't mind just running around keep everybody's health topped. But I can't do that if there are a horde chasing me around.

may i ask what difficulty this is on. because if its anything higher then hard i hate you.

Upvote 0
may i ask what difficulty this is on. because if its anything higher then hard i hate you.

It's exactly on hard. I'm sorry, but I just NEED to defend myself while teaming up with incompetent teammates. I'm not willing to die effortlessly just because my teammates fail to do the job they are suppose to do.

PS. Medic gun darts + Syringe spamming can NOT out heal a FP pounding on a teammate.

I'm going to keep my load out until I play with somebody that doesn't need me to cover for their job.

Upvote 0
people who join normal as lvl 6 and when the round starts run to the other side of the map and get into an exploit so that the rest of the tea has to deal with **** and if they do wipe then the lvl 6 just sits there not doing anything because the specimen can't touch them and don't shoot or anything because they don't need to while everyone has to wait, and then when everyone has left they leave and now a previously populated and fun server is empty.

Upvote 0
people who join normal as lvl 6 and when the round starts run to the other side of the map and get into an exploit so that the rest of the tea has to deal with **** and if they do wipe then the lvl 6 just sits there not doing anything because the specimen can't touch them and don't shoot or anything because they don't need to while everyone has to wait, and then when everyone has left they leave and now a previously populated and fun server is empty.

That sounds like it doesn't happen very often.

Upvote 0
I generally just hate anyone who purposely ruins the game for everyone else. We had this one guy who spent most of the game just acting like an idiot and calling everyone "a bunch of negros." At the end of 9th wave he stood in the doorway of the shop so noone could get in. When we started to kick vote him, he just yells "NEGROS! YOU ARE ALL NEGROS!" We didn't manage to kick him in time so everyone ended up with no ammo and died on the 10th wave... meh.

Also had a game with this level 0 commando who ran around with katana yelling that he was the commando ninja... sometimes I wish games came with an idiot detector.

Upvote 0

I completely agree with you i also play medic.
The player is on half health yet not standing still for a second for the med dart to make contact.
Also on hard i am a medic next to them, sirens screaming players on low(30hp) health instead of keep shooting to take care of the sirens, no almost everyone starts to think he is a medic on a 6 man team. How do I know after i died i check for Medical syringes counted 4 and 1 knife.(1 com,2 SuS, 1 Firebug,1 Demo and me as medic). 5 of the 6 players died.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I completely agree with you i also play medic.
The player is on half health yet not standing still for a second for the med dart to make contact.
Also on hard i am a medic next to them, sirens screaming players on low(30hp) health instead of keep shooting to take care of the sirens, no almost everyone starts to think he is a medic on a 6 man team. How do I know after i died i check for Medical syringes counted 4 and 1 knife.(1 com,2 SuS, 1 Firebug,1 Demo and me as medic). 5 of the 6 players died.

Knowing when to shoot and when to heal comes from experience. This is for being a medic and being a regular teammate both. Also, medics on HoE are expected to be able to hit moving players, as well as do their fair share of killing, and be able to flawlessly heal. I usually get 200-300 kills a game as a medic, and my healing does not suffer. Healing comes first, obviously, but you gotta help kill stuff too. I find a LAR does this well, and medgun in really short bursts to the head.

Upvote 0