• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your most hated kind of player?

Players that are ignorant of the basic facts about the game or the server.

As you can see, he didn't even know what difficulty he was on, then went on to say it was an entirely different difficulty.

It's one thing to be a new player, but if you can't even do simple things like check the server name for difficulty, or find the damn server filter...

Yes, this is a necro. And yes, i mad.

Most low level players who joined my HoE or suicial server did not know there was a difficulty filter. Some new players take time to learn the server browser's interface; others don't. But imo you shouldn't call the latter retarded just because they joined a wrong server. After all they are new to the game and can make mistakes.

It would have helped tremendously if TWI added a simple text message on the server browser discouraging new players from playing anything above normal and showing how to choose difficulty.

Upvote 0
thats hilarious because testmap is greylisted so you cant lvl or get achs or anything xD

i always get misunderstood, i must have serious problems in communications skills, gona have to think through my wording next time. Anyway, what i meant by "power leveling their own skills" is that they practice on specific zeds so much instead of encountering them naturally, they are power leveling their zombie killing skills, not their perks or anything. Did i just make it more confusing? Poor choice of wording? I dont know i got c- for english so....

Upvote 0
People who say "I may be" or "I'm one of" the best <insert class here> in the whole community.

I've always found that attitude unbearable.

I have that attitude in other games, such as Guild Wars referring to the Warrior class, but that's not really saying much because most who play Warrior are terrible at it. And there are a lot of Warriors.

Upvote 0
Maybe it's not so much the attitude itself as much as it is that 9/10 when I see people start to go down that road it's in the middle of a pointless argument where they just look like an arrogant child. :eek:

I'm one of the worst firebugs in the whole community :D

taxidriver.gif

Upvote 0
i always get misunderstood, i must have serious problems in communications skills, gona have to think through my wording next time. Anyway, what i meant by "power leveling their own skills" is that they practice on specific zeds so much instead of encountering them naturally, they are power leveling their zombie killing skills, not their perks or anything. Did i just make it more confusing? Poor choice of wording? I dont know i got c- for english so....

My skills are level 16. skills have levels now? i never knew that... Is there something wrong with trying to develop strats to help you win...

Upvote 0
Most low level players who joined my HoE or suicial server did not know there was a difficulty filter. Some new players take time to learn the server browser's interface; others don't. But imo you shouldn't call the latter retarded just because they joined a wrong server. After all they are new to the game and can make mistakes.

It would have helped tremendously if TWI added a simple text message on the server browser discouraging new players from playing anything above normal and showing how to choose difficulty.

IIRC he didn't have L0-1 perks.

I think he may have been L6.

Upvote 0
I really just hate people who don't want to coordinate as a team.
They join, ask for "dosh", go on their way, i tell them i have pipe bombs for FP or that there is a SS taking care of that, they shoot them anyway, get killed, etc.. (yes maybe they're new to the game, but after a couple of times, where's the will to learn? improve? bahh)

I don't get it, if they don't want to play as team, why the hell aren't they playing solo? :confused:

Anyway...fortunately i already met some nice people which i can regularly play :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0