• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your most hated kind of player?

Jerks-420x500.jpg

Life needs to be interesting pilot. :)
HOW DARE YE :mad:

@Hemi. 6. People that RQ from your server and jump into another one that has less content and noobier people just to stand out. Gets boring after a while, play HoE.

Here's another one, people that suicide too close to end of the down time and end up sitting out of the game.

Another is people that join game, then for some stupid reason join Spectator, then back in game only to find that they don't spawn when trader ends, and thus, RQ and leave more specimen to kill

Upvote 0
Players that are ignorant of the basic facts about the game or the server.

like this:

Spoiler!

As you can see, he didn't even know what difficulty he was on, then went on to say it was an entirely different difficulty.

It's one thing to be a new player, but if you can't even do simple things like check the server name for difficulty, or find the damn server filter...

Yes, this is a necro. And yes, i mad.

Upvote 0
-People who take charge, that's okay especially if they actually know the map and have a mic (not just okay its for the good of the team) and start to whine when team gets wiped.

-People who take it more or less serious. Honestly, even in easiest setting you need some sort of cohesion but even then losing the game is not a big deal. The friggin' thing is designed to survive, it is trying actively trying to wipe you out.

Upvote 0
Not a lot of things annoy me, as I normally play with a group of friends if I play at all. We all know how to play well, and we work as a team.

What does annoy me, is the one other friend we will play with on occasion. Not the friend, really, he's a perfectly fine guy. Actually a really nice guy. My problem with him is that he spent large amounts of time powerleveling all of his perks to 6, yet as a level 3 commando on Hard I have a higher chance of survival than he does as a Berserker.

Any time we play with him, he's just dead weight, which is rather harsh because other than his inability to grasp the most simple concepts of the game, he's a very fine person. But that's the only way to describe it, and he insists on playing with us any time we want to play.

Upvote 0
Players that are ignorant of the basic facts about the game or the server.

like this:

Spoiler!

As you can see, he didn't even know what difficulty he was on, then went on to say it was an entirely different difficulty.

It's one thing to be a new player, but if you can't even do simple things like check the server name for difficulty, or find the damn server filter...

Yes, this is a necro. And yes, i mad.
LOL. How many times have I've seen that happen again and again. I personally don't like kicking people due to their perks but this guy's really stupid.

I'll bet it was just a troll, name kinda shows he wants to be kicked.
Not a lot of things annoy me, as I normally play with a group of friends if I play at all. We all know how to play well, and we work as a team.

What does annoy me, is the one other friend we will play with on occasion. Not the friend, really, he's a perfectly fine guy. Actually a really nice guy. My problem with him is that he spent large amounts of time powerleveling all of his perks to 6, yet as a level 3 commando on Hard I have a higher chance of survival than he does as a Berserker.

Any time we play with him, he's just dead weight, which is rather harsh because other than his inability to grasp the most simple concepts of the game, he's a very fine person. But that's the only way to describe it, and he insists on playing with us any time we want to play.
Exactly why you should not 'powerlevel' perks, it defeats the whole purpose of it.

One of my friends ended up on the block list due to that, he's got level 6 Zerker but with his level 2 sharpshooter, he can't seem to be able to take out FPs, even on Normal. >_>

Upvote 0
What I can't stand is people ether stay camped at the trader. Most of the time it's bad exposed area. Or people who leave you in the dust only to die form the onslaught of creatures. Also, people who don't work as a team and do their own thing or don't share. Most of the time this results in a party wipe. One last thing anyone who just chats on using the MIC, only to distract them from the game.

Upvote 0
My most hated players are douchebag berserkers who take the game super seriously.

I've run into a ton of these guys and the best example I can think of is Evil Tendencies, a player I'm sure most of you have probably heard of.

If he fails at kiting he'll just blame his entire team, it's never HIS fault that he failed. He'll call anyone incompetent for making a simple mistake or error, and he apparently thinks being good at KF is like being god or something and that it makes you better than everyone else.

People like that just make me laugh. KF is serious business, apparently.

Upvote 0
My most hated players are douchebag berserkers who take the game super seriously.

I've run into a ton of these guys and the best example I can think of is Evil Tendencies, a player I'm sure most of you have probably heard of.

If he fails at kiting he'll just blame his entire team, it's never HIS fault that he failed. He'll call anyone incompetent for making a simple mistake or error, and he apparently thinks being good at KF is like being god or something and that it makes you better than everyone else.

People like that just make me laugh. KF is serious business, apparently.

First of all I rarely die fair and square on killing floor usually more often then not the three major things that result in my death are as follows.

1. Horrible spawns like 3 sirens and a fleshpound or and ungodly amount of scrakes its a no win situation.

2. Grenade glitchs getting caught on a wall or other object that takes up three times the space it should.

3. Idiotic mistakes on my team mates part such as body blocking my m79 shots running right beside me to attempt to steal my kills which gets me hit and screws up my Tactics. And people who rage fleshpounds and scrakes. people who pick up guns that are in spawn points gun spawns turn into ARMOR That armor may be all that stood between me getting caught in a bad spawn and surviveing.

I do not by any means rage or get upset when I die I simply believe that if someone makes a large enough mistake that it should be pointed out Not because I am angry but because if people are to learn they need to know what they did wrong to improve upon it and not make that mistake again.

You on the other end were unwilling to even acknowledge the fact that you screwed up. You began flinging insults wildly for no apparent reason and because a player withen the game said I might be the best beserker hes ever seen, you got Upset because you disliked the fact that I am better then you. Your screenshots are all the proof I need in that case.

Upvote 0
It was actually me who jokingly said that you apparently thought you were the best berserker in all of Killing Floor after another guy asked "who is this guy and why should I care what he thinks?", then you just said to me "your insult doesn't work if the statement is true" to which I just laughed at.

I don't really care if you're better than I am at KF, because it really doesn't matter to me. I'm sure pretty much everyone in the KFGT group is better than me, and it doesn't bother me one bit. I'll admit I'm even mediocre at KF and I'd never get mad at anyone, especially you, for saying that they're better than me at KF.

So yeah, I dunno where you got all that from. To my recollection you actually eventually called me a nerd out of nowhere and it just made me laugh. Thanks for taking the time to look at my screenshots though, we should be friends. :3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got one, I find a server, join it, only to find a group of people boosting to get their medic level higher, I mean really, why would you want to boost to max your level out? the only thing your going to get out of it is a level 6 perk, your not going to be any better at the game, infact your probably going to be worse than you were.

Upvote 0