• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What in HOS are you most worried about?

1.not being able to bail out of tank thats slipped a track and has no optics. (usless)

2.getting killed in a tank then waiting half the round to respawn cause my crew lives on. maybe have respawn in a new tank and have them respawn into ai poitions

3. Having the recon plane spot everyone with a foot visible or even spot a million separate dots: maybe show enemy concentrations by shading the map grid or only spotting groups of 3 or more within a certain radius or make them only spot ppl farther away from cover (hard to see a guy pressed up against a wall)

4.having the reloader shot in a tank and not be able to switch to the position to load the gun

5.the hero system/ having a million heroes in a match. maybe game time based ranks untill a point, then have stat based ranks; can level up by time up to vet, then rank based for grizzled vet to hero

6. Having super-ai in the tanks spotting everything under the sun/having ai that cant spot infantry waving at them

7. the wounding/bandaging system

8. having a crappy commander

9. mobile spawns. maybe keep from spawning in LoS and within 20m of enemies

10. no room for bolts

Reactions: Apos
Upvote 0
I'm worried the melee system will not get the love it deserves.

I don't want to be shot by a rifleman who was working the bolt while being gutted by my manly bayonet: he should be screaming and dying.

I don't want a SMGer dancing around me while reloading as I try to poke him in the face with my manly bayonet: he should be running away in fear, so I can shoot him in the back.

I don't want to be gunned down by a MGer as I charge him impetuously with my manly bayonet, releasing an overpowering battle cry from my oversized lungs: he should be in full mental collapse as he foresees the potentiality of his left eye being gouged out of its orbit by the inscrutable power of an ultra-sharp 14 inches of cold steel forged to brutal excellence in the deepest pits of russian hell :IS2:.

Just kidding with that last statement :p ; though my first two points were valid.

Upvote 0
Don't worry, you'll have peripheal warnings... *?*

Frankly, the grinding for cool wapons thing is worrisone.

As is auto-bolting.

As is the ability to see the enemy when an airplane is called.

Ahistorical, and against what I thought made RO pure.

Well, as Mozart's dad said, money is more important than applause.

Upvote 0
2) The cover system not being effective (as is the case in most games with a cover system) and people abandoning it all together

I will probably only use it when I need its ability to peak down over the cover.

It doesn't look odd or anything in Ost where there is no cover system so I don't think people who don't use it in HoS will look odd either. Can't really see any real loss in people not choosing to use the cover system.

Upvote 0