• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire, why did you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how old you think I am but that was the plan.
Just disappointed with how this got handled by the community.
I thought this were not the steam forums.

If someone else wants the last word, you can have it but please, no more "clever remarks".
At this point, everything that needed to and mostly what did not need to be said has been said.

Upvote 0
I just have to say this now even if it leads to some nasty outcomes.

I am a German and I am proud of it. I cannot undo what my ancestors did but neither can you. Every side in that war did horribly things. And it wasn't just the Nazis that made the holocaust as effective as it was. It was people living in the occupied countries that just hated jews as much as Hitler himself did and that were just happy that someone came and took "care" of that "problem" (this was their point of view not mine). And even in the risk of getting banned for this but guesone, I m pretty sure that if you would have lived back then you would've hated the jews instead of the germans right now, because to me, you seem like a person who throws a bunch of people together just because they have one thing in common and then start to hate them because it somewhat is "in" to hate that group of people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.