• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ostfront CYOA Game!

You decide to get the f**k out of there. Good choice, mate.

You quickly clamber and hang off the balcony as they ascend the steps, and you let go, hitting the ground. They immediately spot you and start shooting, but you're already out of the buildling.

You run and run and run until you lose your sense of direction. You stop and catch some breath.

Suddenly, you hear something. You look up and...holy sh*t! It's...

A. A Soviet patrol!
B. Your girlfriend!
C. A kitten!
D. Grigori, that son of a *****!

Upvote 0
C. While the kittun distracts the enemy, they won't even notice the 'nade that landed right next to them.

This Cat could be the first Feline to receive the Hero of The Soviet Union Award. :D

grenade_kitten.jpg

Upvote 0
(A'ight, I flipped a quarter and got A. Enjoy...)

It's a Soviet patrol! Thank God!

You run at them sobbing and they are so suprised by this fellow soldier running at them that they almost shoot you.

"Comrades!" you say, "I'm so glad to see you, I have had one crazy hell of a day," you continue, gasping for breath.

"Whoa whoa, take it easy there comrade...c'mon, we'll lead you back to camp," says one of them, clapping you on the shoulder.

Just then, you collapse from exhaustion and black out. Bugger.

You wake up in a bed under a large green tent, probably a hospital tent. A lady comes by and leans over you to get something on the other side of the bed...her (quite large) boobs are only a few inches away from your face....

Oh joy, now what?

A. Grab them!
B. Bite them. >____>
C. Feign sleep.
D. Wait, this is a halluciantion...

Upvote 0
You take your chance and bite her breast. It's nice and soft, and even better, she has no bra! Nice job, comrade! :D

She screams and you refuse to let go, and you start shaking it like a dog, prompting her to keep on screaming. So nice to chew on...

Then you get slugged hard by someone, then several people, and most of the hospital staff beat you to a pulp.

"Damn pervert..." the nurses say.

YOU HAVE DIED.

Your Final Score: -300 (Killed by a bunch of nurses? Come on!)
---

Play Again? Y/N

If Y, mention which side (Russian or German) to put in next game.

If N, go f*ck yourself! j/k :p

(gah. You gave me a tough choice XD. But it ain't over yet till you say so! :D)

Upvote 0