• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The Brute :: Final Release

webley

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 14, 2010
www.wolfpackclan.com
I did download the 1.4, sorry i forgot to mention that and this is the problem i'm having with it. I got it from here http://www.mostimpressive.nl/TheBrute/downloads.html
have you removed all your old packages from the .ini and removed the old packages?

the new package is called KFBruteFinal_014.u and this should be the one loading

also there is a .ini in the system folder called KFBrute.ini - make sure you copy that to the server system folder as it helps with version matching

Demon_333

FNG / Fresh Meat
have you removed all your old packages from the .ini and removed the old packages?

the new package is called KFBruteFinal_014.u and this should be the one loading

also there is a .ini in the system folder called KFBrute.ini - make sure you copy that to the server system folder as it helps with version matching
Yeh i removed the old files and put everything in new, perhaps the download file is the wrong version but named _014?

webley

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 14, 2010
www.wolfpackclan.com
Yeh i removed the old files and put everything in new, perhaps the download file is the wrong version but named _014?
netsky are able to get it working on their servers - many people are playing it

you defo got the KFBrute.ini file on your server and your client?

re-write your killingfloor.ini file on your server - i think your problem is in there

I'm getting Failed To Load 'KFBruteFinal_013': Can't find file 'KFBruteFinal_103'
AddToPackageMap: Invalid package KFBruteFinal_013.

and Failed to load 'KFBruteFinal': Can't find file for package 'KFBruteFinal'
Failed to load 'Class KFBruteFinal.ZombieBrute': etc.

this is the exact error in 1.3 -

try re-downloading 1.4

Last edited:

Gooblaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2010
Hi, has anyone submitted this specimen for whitelisting?

I would like perks to be enabled as well as have this mutator running.

Its an awesome new specimen that should be whitelisted.

netsky/SiE

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 17, 2010
Pretty sure they've put enough effort into the brute, it's going to be entered for white listing so doubt they intend to add things to it unless it's bug fixes.

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Unsure if this is a bug or not, but you can now...drumroll

Perk with the Brute Mutator!

enjoy ! :)

Gooblaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2010
Unsure if this is a bug or not, but you can now...drumroll

Perk with the Brute Mutator!

enjoy ! :)

Means it has been whitelisted? Congratulations :)

SiE said the brute doesn't work with the Christmas patch, will there be a fix? Or do we just wait until the Christmas event is over?

Gooblaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2010
It works fine? Great! I can put this on my server now.

Anyways my server isn't a official perk level server.

I use Marco's awesome 20 levels mutator.

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
it looks like your able to perk up ingame...but you dont keep your won perk-points after the game ends

Also the perk mutator for servers seem to have some sort of conflict with the Brute mutator? Not confirmed yet. Can you shed light on this Netsky?

Benjamin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
France
Just tested this on a dedicated server with ServerPerksV4 and it works fine. If anyone is having trouble please show me the log (use pastebin) and give me a list of the brute files you have installed in your system folder.