• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The ArmA 2 thread (hurr hurr, no Armed Assault 2)

lol movement sucks so hard, i got stuck in a staircase yesterday and had to kill myself. Also it's nice to have binoculars that tell you range, but it doesn't exactly help if you have no idea which range the various lines @sniper scope indicate. Also the german translations are kinda wrong, if you order 'Neu Sammeln'(=regroup) it shows 'r

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol movement sucks so hard, i got stuck in a staircase yesterday and had to kill myself. Also it's nice to have binoculars that tell you range, but it doesn't exactly help if you have no idea which range the various lines @sniper scope indicate.
Just adjust them with page up/down.;)

/me takes notes about dutch pronounciation

Upvote 0
Now that I have a new PC I might get this. My only concern is about Securom, I don't want that on my brand new PC. Does the Steam version not have it or have all versions had it patched out?

I believe the DVD has SecuROM which will be patched out at a later date as was done with the base game. I am not 100% but I don't think the Steam version has anything.

Upvote 0
lol movement sucks so hard, i got stuck in a staircase yesterday and had to kill myself. Also it's nice to have binoculars that tell you range, but it doesn't exactly help if you have no idea which range the various lines @sniper scope indicate. Also the german translations are kinda wrong, if you order 'Neu Sammeln'(=regroup) it shows 'r

Upvote 0