• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

I just learned that you can wash a USB stick (twice!) and it still works :IS2:

Just let it dry properly but I wonder if I deleted the files from the stick before it got into the washing machine or if the washing killed the files :rolleyes:

well, if they are still on there, they will smell fresh and clean :p

Upvote 0
Going out both tonight and tomorrow night this weekend, because I really need it. Work @ children crisis centre always has some surprises. This week:

On tuesday a 15year old boy appearantly threatened the 14year old girl to break her face because she didn't want to give him cigarettes. She then told her boyfriend about it and on wednesday evening that her boyfriend + 15 of his friends waited outside the crisis centre around the corner and beat the 15year old up and broke his finger, yesterday he was operated in full narcosis because the capsule of the finger had broken off or something lol. Police didn't think it was necessary to come though when the present social pedagogue called >.>

Upvote 0
Rockband is the best game.

Awhile ago I met two people on Killing Floor who lived about 20 minutes away from me. Well one of them was having their 21st birthday and they invited me to come to their apartment and play rockband all night. I didn't think I was going to go since they said there would be 20 people there and I wouldn't know any of them, but they said I could bring a friend and they would have loads of drinks. I grabbed a wingman then went to party and it was awesome. I drank a bit too much so I started hugging everyone before I teleported home, kind of embarrassing.

My voice is dead from singing all night, and I cannot get Bohemian Rhapsody out of my head. Only bad thing is I lost my cell phone, although it is kind of liberating no longer having a phone.

Upvote 0
But there's more than just one of us....

Does that make you/us platonically poligamous? :confused:
He's married to neither of us (as far as I know...)

To tie that subject with rockband: rockband can make your night... I remember (so-to-speak) too many instances of rockband debauchery (non-sexual) with my male friends, and it was a pleasing (if mind****ing) cocktail.

Upvote 0
I freaking hate being alone on Valentine's Day, even though it's just something made up to sell stuff.

Meh.

No need to click on the spoiler, you know whats hidden there.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0