• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

fb26f-forever_alone_gif.gif

Yeah, it's pretty much like this.

Upvote 0
He's married to neither of us (as far as I know...)

To tie that subject with rockband: rockband can make your night... I remember (so-to-speak) too many instances of rockband debauchery (non-sexual) with my male friends, and it was a pleasing (if mind****ing) cocktail.

wait, so that would demote me to platonic whore? :mad: ;)

Upvote 0
I would've forgotten all about it were it not for, ironically, lonely people on the internet.

Lucky you. I, however, have a wife. How the hell was I supposed to know that when she said she didn't want anything for Valentine's Day this year, that she really genuinely truly actually meant it?!?!?!?

(I think she just wanted double cool stuff for our anniversary, which is Friday.)

Upvote 0
Lucky you. I, however, have a wife. How the hell was I supposed to know that when she said she didn't want anything for Valentine's Day this year, that she really genuinely truly actually meant it?!?!?!?

(I think she just wanted double cool stuff for our anniversary, which is Friday.)

Oh my, are they capable of such atrocity?

Upvote 0
I was in my Sainsbury's local earlier on buying a few small items, bread and olives. There was a relatively long queue for the check out so I thought I would try the self service tills which weren't being used.

However instead of the quick and easy purchasing of food I expected, I ended up a drooling Luddite, pawing ineffectually at the screen whilst disinterested ghouls looked on in mirth and contempt all because the infernal machine wouldn't scan the baguette.

Upvote 0
Ahhhh, damit! :mad:

I broke the cap off my 1.75ml whiskey bottle. Now I'm gonna' have to drink the whole thing...

1.75 milliliters? In other words, for people who use real measurements, a little more than 1/3rd of a teaspoon? And you have to drink the whole thing?

dawson-crying.edt.JPG

Upvote 0