• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Narva17March_B2 & RO-MuddyTigers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i was making screenshots for http://red.orchestra.pl/ map gallery and i found some nice shot. So i retouched it in Photoshop a bit and here is a result:

narva17march-15.jpg

Upvote 0
Sorry guys was taking a break and not answered your questions.

-------------------------------------------------

The T-34/85 suprising enough was able to pentrate the tigers frontal plate under 500m, the 76mm version could penetrate even point blank. That where who problem lies. 76mm version only in Narva 85mm in muddy tigers to get some balance.

The Tiger pattern was not created by myself but a guy from german soldiers and was taken off a war pic of Otto Carius tank in 1944, so it is correct its just a pity at distances the engine makes it cream (that is a product of the engine) not the skin.

The Russian can win on Narva which is the main map (which is the main map not muddy tigers) My clan has done this, on a few occasions

So balance is all based on that map, not muddytigers which was developed for Mike Nomad.

I will be now turning Narva to final soon, I do not think introducing AI would be benefical. I am happy with the balance v historical nature.

The HMT team will also be looking at a new maps soon to test some on your guys tactical brains. I know my maps are not for everyone but there is enough mappers out there producing your classic DOD/CS/BF1942 maps that I keep doing what I do best. Tactical simulations.

As for muddy tigers I have no attachment if anything it is mike nomads final design. If people wish to tweak it for there servers you have my permission, just add your server name at the end of the tweak, so not to confuse the original.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That is awesome, mate I love it.

The reason why final is delayed as I am hoping to imbed the Armoured Beasts code directly into the map (means you can only play the map in this fashion also the server doesn't have to have the mutator to enjoy it this way), I am working with Amizaur on this, when this is complete it will become final.

There will be no changes to the map other then this.

Also the team is working on a new combined arms map, sander and I think you will like this even better. First Beta should be out in a few weeks.

Not going to say too much

Upvote 0
Hey Vivid,
maybe its already too late but i think u have to release a second final version of muddy tigers
its to hard for the russians to win on this map
artillery support would be nice
more carriers in first russian spawn
also one or two more is2
and the left side of your map is nearly the whole time unoccupied
and some at-guns?

it would be nice if u would work on muddytigers2

but its your choice
Greetings >TDP<Frontschwein

sry for bad englisch

Upvote 0
Hey Vivid,
maybe its already too late but i think u have to release a second final version of muddy tigers
its to hard for the russians to win on this map
artillery support would be nice
more carriers in first russian spawn
also one or two more is2
and the left side of your map is nearly the whole time unoccupied
and some at-guns?

it would be nice if u would work on muddytigers2

but its your choice
Greetings >TDP<Frontschwein

sry for bad englisch

Nonsense..... I'll play as a Russian and you can be a German..... heh heh heh

Upvote 0
I believe Amziaur is working on AB Muddy Tigers but I am not sure now due to his health.

I agree there needs to be a second IS-2, probably replace the T-60 that really has no purpose esepcially now the AB mod is in effect.

The left side the map is used by my clan a fair bit its a great way to flank around the rear of a more forward german line, also remember the map is a secondary to Narva17March which is the true historic map so this is how the landscape is and I won't be changing it <smile>

Upvote 0