• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 September Free Update now available!

I havent had a chance to play with the new patch yet, but I was wondering how the game handles this situation. Say I've used both of my nades. Ok, now I cant select the nade slot anymore because I'm not holding any grenades. So how do I go about picking up nades from the ground if they are in a stack of weapons since I cant select the grenade slot anymore. Will I be forced to drop/switch my gun, or whatever else I may have had in my hands at the time? How does the game know I want to pick up those nades if I cant select the nade slot anymore? Just curious how the game handles this.... :confused:
its gamey at best...it seems you must drop all yer weapons and ammo to pick the nades up then search the ground for yer weapon and then for the ammo pouch....hardly what i would call an improvement IMO...shoot whomever came up with the way this fix works.

Upvote 0
Great patch, new voices sounds much better and the ammo belts are a very good idea, but in my opinion, auto-drop wasnt necesary, we all got used to drop our weapons before taking the new ones, it does not take too much work, In fact I still drop my weapon a sec before taking the new weapon.

In my opinion, auto-drop should be optional

Upvote 0
Hi All.
Re the latest update.
Since yesterday's update my computer locks up every time I try to access multiplayer in the menu. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Pan :(

It means your firewall needs to reallow RO. Once you start up RO hit alt+ enter to drop into windowed mode . Now hit multiplayer then alt tab to the new icon flashing which will be your firewall asking for RO to be allowed through. You will have to do this with every update.

Upvote 0