• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No firing outside of iron sights!??

They can do what they want. If I was running a pistol-only server I'd kick you if you insisted in using a rifle. And don't give me that it's-a-Ranked-server-should-it-shouldn't-be-allowed-to-do-that junk that Battlefield and CoD players love to spout.

Did I mention any of your ranked crap? Of course they can do what they like on their server.

It's still bloody ridiculous :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I can't help but find some of the servers rules funny

Like: "No Tank spawn camping" ....But infantry spawn camping is ok ? lol

Indeed.... some rules are just dumb and make me think some 13 year old kids made the rules up.

Pistols Only..... Only Shoot from Iron Sights...... Rifles Only.... Melee Only..... Don't reload your weapons until you empty them...... Don't use the Sniper Rifle..... Don't use the MG..... after every kill you have to make your character do a little dance and then forever move across the map in prone position...... don't cap objectives

Yes, their server, their rules..... but that doesn't mean that their rules aren't completely stupid.

Password your server so you get your selected players on who want that kind of game..... the majority of players go online to play the game as it's supposed to be played..... not play it by using only one weapon or one class out of the entire game.

Wow..... everybody is trying to shoot one another with pistols from one end of fallen fighters to the other end..... what friggin joy.

And yes, the moment I land on one of these stupid servers, I leave...... no point wasting my time with such utter crap.

I'd rather play against bots than to run around with a bunch of clowns trying to club one another with rifles in the middle of the map...... If you use your rifle primarily as a clubbing weapon, you're using it wrong. :cool:

Well if they pay for the server, they can set the rules as they want.... not much you can do about that :)

We can still complain and make fun of them ;)

Sometimes venting is all that is required.

Upvote 0

You're attempt ( at whatever it was ) failed miserably :)

Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States

Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.

If you'd like, please leave us your email address and the country in which you live, and we will email you when our videos are available in your country.

Congrats :rolleyes::D

Upvote 0