• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapon coming! G11

I fail, You fail, We all fail...

As for 1 out of 6 people like this post, rofl lol and lmao 5 people hit dislike, for pointing out the obvious... this thread still fails, its the kiddy thread
no, just you fail, and are intelectually impared, and the last time I checked, Google had 7.98 million gigs left on their server and still counting up, about the gun, the new UDK was just released and I am hoping it'll have the new ActorX so then I can export these to the game.

I didn't realise people were posting on the thread still, I haven't checked in a few days

edit, no, there is no new Actor X -_-, I'll re-install 2011 and get them out, and yeah I can kinda say, I did a fair bit of useless talking on this thread.

before I install 2011, gotta install a new graphics card as My one is almost dead, new PSU, new card needs it, then reformat so it is all clean.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have hundreds of links to people who would help except the only problem is the majority of them are in massive mods or games so it's a bit of a pain..

in terms of recruiting, I've got no idea where to find people who are deticated and have good skills, a good work flow and who won't charge for their work.

I think SP!TF!RE is the best person I've worked with in a long time as he's got all of the above plus some.

Upvote 0
Thought I would have a go at texturing this for Sorrow

This is the very first time I have done every piece on my own instead of copying and pasting from another texture.

G11Temp6.jpg

G11Temp7.jpg

G11Temp5.jpg

Upvote 0
as I mentioned before the project is still in progress, had the rig and a few Anims done the other day, the files were gone when I checked this morning so that pissed Me off, so I restarted.. lol
Ouch, I can imagen as I lost my whole Xan Kreigore porting project a few weeks ago due to my HDD dying on me. Still though, it looks sweet and im glad this is one of the projects that has been kept alive :)

Upvote 0