• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
74642_173489729339742_148119008543481_440245_942007_n.jpg

So Christmas-themed Zeds? Is the left one suppose to be Jack Frost? :D

Spoiler!

I'm getting close I think. (I know it's badly made, took me like a minute.)

Upvote 0
And technically, your only one.

And we don't know if Yin is female.

...Do we?

Hei knows me IRL, so he kinda does yes.
And he was beeing sarcastic about it beeing serious incase you didn't notice that.

Anyway, not a big deal.

Hemi, wouldn't a DLC come with 4? I mean that clearly looks like 3 and they don't look anywhere near human to me, kinda more like specimen, don't think TWI would make such a big deal about a character pack, I don't know.

Upvote 0
Don't take it serious, All fun and games sir.

Who said I was? :3

And he was beeing sarcastic about it beeing serious incase you didn't notice that.

Anyway, not a big deal.

B-But there are no girls on the internet!

I kid.

Boy I sure need to stop trying to make threads off-topic.

Upvote 0

Anyway, not a big deal.

Hemi, wouldn't a DLC come with 4? I mean that clearly looks like 3 and they don't look anywhere near human to me, kinda more like specimen, don't think TWI would make such a big deal about a character pack, I don't know.

yeah its just the damn hand that bothers me, and the machette. Oh well, we will see.

Upvote 0
1st one is a Gorefast (left arm missing)
2nd Clot (small, and just pathetic enough to be an Elf)
3rd Bloat (fat, well just the perfect Santa)
If I'm right I'll get a cake!!
Who said I was? :3

B-But there are no girls on the internet!

28. Always question a person's gender - just in case it's really a man.
29. On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dunno... something seems off somehow. Maybe they are still player skins...the hand is just too player model somehow. I know the drill kinda gives a Zed feeling... dunno. The butchers knife is just too long for the bloat.

Its clearly a bloat and the butcher knife only looks too thin and long because its in a "wrong" angle. A bloat santa and elf clot. However, Im puzzled by that drill arm there, because the figure it belongs to is clearly a siren looking at the feet, legs and the arm on the waist...

But of course they might be fooling us with the black-n-white picture and its something else entirely.

Upvote 0
dunno... something seems off somehow. Maybe they are still player skins...the hand is just too player model somehow. I know the drill kinda gives a Zed feeling... dunno. The butchers knife is just too long for the bloat.

somewhat.jpg

If you would close the hand, move the head a little different and maybe a elf robe with those things coming up the shoulders it could be a clot, or clot hand that.

28. Always question a person's gender - just in case it's really a man.
29. On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

YouTube - Trololo

Upvote 0
Its clearly a bloat and the butcher knife only looks too thin and long because its in a "wrong" angle. A bloat santa and elf clot. However, Im puzzled by that drill arm there, because the figure it belongs to is clearly a siren looking at the feet, legs and the arm on the waist...

But of course they might be fooling us with the black-n-white picture and its something else entirely.

Maybe Someone finally took off the jacket on the siren and shes some majorly suped up killing machine that screams and rips you a new one with that drill

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.