• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

more detailed scoreboard

attack and defend map. top defender has 30 kills and two deaths for camping and shooting, lowest attacker has 4 kills and 18 deaths for storming cap zones. Attacker > Defender because his team won however by the scoreboard it is the opposite.

Certainly wouldent mind seeing an expanded scoreboard in the TDM game style, beyond that it was more about objectives then lives of individual men.

edit:

Perhaps an AAR report for yourself which details your ammuntion fired, your accuracy, hit areas, % of shots that passed under 1 meter from a hostile ( close misses ), etc

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm all about detailed post-game stats. Keep the scoreboard simple until the game ends, then dump data on the players. Battlefield 2 told me everything I wanted to know about a game in the post-game stats. Who had the best combat performance, who died the most, who had the highest vehicle/sniper/special ops/medic score. Who had the most assists. Who captured the most posts. Who got best overall player for the match.

That's data I want to know. Hook up with the guys at Valve if you have to, they know all about post-game data shoveling. One thing I hate about FPS is when they simply emphasize your K/D ratio and nothing else. Makes anyone who isn't top dog feel like their support doesn't mean squat at the end of the match.

Upvote 0