• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 is apparently a Timed Exclusive.

The PC version is tuned and balanced for play on PC. The PS4 version will be tuned and balanced for play on PS4. Any Xbone version will be tuned and balanced for Xbone. The SNES version... no, wait, that was meant to be a secret.

Oi oi, leaking this stuff could get you fired. Even Yoshiro wouldn't go as far as this. Just don't talk about the Gold Source version, all the Half Life boys would go nuts!

Upvote 0
Well Rocket League managed to get it done, so lets hope it happens here too.

Rocket League allows for PS4 & PC play as well as XB1 & PC play, but not PS4 & XB1 play.

As for KF2, I know I'll get a lot of **** for this, but I really don't want to play a shooter with console gamers, even cooperatively, given how fast everything moves on suicidal & HoE. And yes, I realize controllers are supported on PC, but you're far less likely to encounter a controller user.

Upvote 0
Rocket League allows for PS4 & PC play as well as XB1 & PC play, but not PS4 & XB1 play.

As for KF2, I know I'll get a lot of **** for this, but I really don't want to play a shooter with console gamers, even cooperatively, given how fast everything moves on suicidal & HoE. And yes, I realize controllers are supported on PC, but you're far less likely to encounter a controller user.
https://i.imgur.com/1xE5C5S.gifv

Upvote 0

Rocket League hasn't got the xbox 1 and PC to play yet. They are going to be the first to try out the new system that gets all involved together, yes, but not yet (from a RL player on PC). The only problem between XB1 and PS4 right now is the adding and information swap between users (the accounts, not the games itself). That's what they are trying to figure out, adding friends on another system and sharing the profile information etc between them (so invites, adds, etc etc can be done).

In terms of controllers, there is a lot more then you think. KF2 isn't as effected by them as some other games (i'm looking at Black Ops 3 and Rocket League mostly) which has a staggering amount of users using controllers. Why? Because they are use to the consoles and found out they can do the same on PC. You should see all of the s*** talk all over the games when they get found (almost all experience is on BO3 and not RL as RL makes sense to use one I guess - "racing cars").

I see no problem playing with them, it's just impossible to communicate with them. The typing in chat isn't transferred to the consoles so that wont be seen/heard (voice chat isn't sent either). Communication would need to be simplified so all users can read. This is probably where the voice menu comes in handy (not as effective in KF2 as it was in KF1 - more choices to go from and the menu itself seems a little...well I don't like it. I prefer the button mashes combinations).

Upvote 0