• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF Fan Art

Bobob

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2012
France
Bezumie,

I really enjoy your work, will you make a totally different version of the HUD ? Like a blue version ! I would love it ! :D

Good Job Mate !

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Bezumie,

I really enjoy your work, will you make a totally different version of the HUD ? Like a blue version ! I would love it ! :D

Good Job Mate !
Yes, I will do until HUD version has an interest))

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Spoiler!

I created an alpha version of the icon. I learned how to change it to "HUD" file.
Now, I think, how to specify a class perk... :)

I work in paint.NET :\ ))

Last edited:

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Little doodles by me here.

I did something KF-related that is also fully coloured, but it also has furfags in it and I know you guys don't like that ****. HOWEVER I may do something nice and KF-y later on, possibly tommorow.

Darky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2012
Me (Wiggins) and my brother (Foster). Drawn minimalistically for comic effect.
Spoiler!

Xmas Scrake. Probably borderline KF fan art, but the Scrake is the center of attention so I guess it can pass. :)
Spoiler!

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Kawaii Stalker :3

*well have to be redone*
And based on ZombiU, Zombie Palace Guard!

*Still needs some touching up*

Last edited:

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
The beginning of a new day and I finally finished the longest their work in Photoshop.
This work has taken me 5 hours of continuous work. I have not slept the night, that would end it is a miracle to this day!
I hope you will enjoy:

The whole description in the Russian language. But if to whom it is necessary, I can translate into English ;)

Last edited:

Charge Ya!

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2013
Latvia
Gorefast

Gorefast

My Fan Art :)
Yeah, I was too lazy to color it, soo I kept this one in grey color, sorry super red color fans