• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF Fan Art

Iam333

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 30, 2011
Sorry my scanner is not working at the moment and Im too lazy to edit it in MS Paint, and too stupid to know how to use Photoshop.
Spoiler!

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
That's probs the best Foster cosplay I've ever seen. :>

Plus lol @ my old uploads to this page. My art has improved since, so I will consider doing some KF stuff again.

CandleJack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2009
VIC

I'm not great at drawing, though i do do it, but i think i might just be better at photo****ting.

Splatpope

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 1, 2012
Belgium

They tried to interrupt my lecture.

Since that day, they call me "Splatter Pope".

Last edited:

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Summat by me to display the emotions felt by the fleshpound in a killing floor game.

Wycked

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2011
Oh Gibby.. That Rage face made me laugh. xD From these pictures it looks as if the Fleshie was originally the Soldier from TF2 or something.

I'm thinking I should try maybe doing some KF fan-art..

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Create new icons perks....
The first version of one of the icons...

How it looks in the game...

Spoiler!

Sorry for my english.... :)