• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

QQJJAw3Mu4s.jpg

Upvote 0
I have think about the "hold breath/focus" feature of RO2.

IRL you become a smaller field of view when you close one eye. And normally everybody will close one eye when he aim with a weapon (iron sight) or when you focus soemthing your will close your eyelids a little bit. Right?

So RO2 have a totally wrong mechanic for focus objects or hold breath (because in vanilla RO2 you will zoom... okay, this will result in a smaller FoV, too :D, but IRL no object will become larger, just your FoV will become smaller, without any zoom effect) I

Last edited:
Upvote 0

IRL you become a smaller field of view when you close one eye. And normally everybody will close one eye when he aim with a weapon (iron sight) or when you focus soemthing your will close your eyelids a little bit. Right?

So RO2 have a totally wrong mechanic for focus objects or hold breath (because in vanilla RO2 you will zoom... okay, this will result in a smaller FoV, too :D, but IRL no object will become larger, just your FoV will become smaller, without any zoom effect) I

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
I don't think it's necessary. When we, the real human players, focus our eyes on the ironsights of the weapon, we already reduce our FOV.

My idea is not for going in IS, it is when you use your "hold breath" button to reduce your sway.
Just going in IS would be like it is right now.

I don't want to open a new zoom discussion. But i am really happy with 100% no zoom. Because for me it is clear that i never ever could produce any zoom effect with my pure eyes, no matter what i do. But i hope to see the weapon zoom (not world zoom) in the next update.

Upvote 0
I've just realised there there is scoped AVT in slassic, without zoom sniper role become essential and scope very overpowered, it's kinda ballanced by lack of automatics (kinda) but on some maps it's very overpowered.
If anyone will ever play IOM on realism scoped AVT will become the weapon of choice.

That was because the server was with disabled classic roles.Now they are enabled back.

Upvote 0

Upvote 0