• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] How does this make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this video isn't appropriate for this forum.
The Podium Have Something That You Want To Discuss that Doesn't Belong In Other forums? Behave!
Seems fine to me.

Videos like this makes me wonder why we cannot neutralize the insurgency in under 10 years.

Upvote 0
Seems fine to me.

Videos like this makes me wonder why we cannot neutralize the insurgency in under 10 years.

The problem is political debates aren't allowed and videos of random people dying aren't allowed either as far as I know. The only reason why it was posted is not because it's a random person getting a darwin award, it's because an insurgent blew himself up in a conflict that has been subject of alot of debates of political nature and by the post of the OP we can presume of what political nature he is. And like previously stated politics don't belong here.

Reactions: SheepDip
Upvote 0
..feels like we've got ourselves another flag waving, chest beating, militaristic 'Murican on the boards.

I didn't read the last post this guy made simply because of the name of the link and responses it received.. now he's posting more of the same lowest common denominator oorah buffoonery. What is your point, guy?

Upvote 0
I'll always remember his happy face when he bought his first handgun.

2wguer5.jpg

Upvote 0
I think he is better off dead.

As I see it, I live in America and benefit from its infrastructure and economy. It is in my interests to see our military victorious in whichever war they are involved.

Quite frankly, I do not care about subjective notions of justice and morality. My interests supersede that of a former mule herder turned insurgent. It's not that I lack empathy, it's just that I simply don't care.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.