• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess The Gun Thread

Alright, it's midnight here, so you all lose! :p

This:

gunhz8.jpg

Is the Winchester Seal Gun. It was developed for Canada to use for seal culling instead of using clubs. The gun is designed to be easily useable by a person in heavy winter clothing, which is the reason for the large trigger guard and bolt; the gun can be fired with the bolt in either the vertical or horizontal position. The metal loop on the end of a grip is an attachment point for a lanyard. 20 were produced, but before they could go into use, public outcry against killing cute little overpopulated baby seals forced Canada to end the culls.

Since no one won and I don't feel like posting another, whoever posts a gun here first can take the next turn.

Upvote 0
You got it right. I know I didn't post the weapon but I'm calling it.

Your turn!

Yeah we've waited long enough, and its obviously correct, so, our next contender!

Boomstick.jpg

Do note that the gun was behind glass when the pic was taken, so theres some reflections on the pic..

This lovely contender was produced in big numbers, but never really made it big time, as bigger companies released similar weapons at that time that stole the market.

Issen't she pretty though? she deserved better..

Upvote 0
Yeah we've waited long enough, and its obviously correct, so, our next contender!

Boomstick.jpg

Do note that the gun was behind glass when the pic was taken, so theres some reflections on the pic..

This lovely contender was produced in big numbers, but never really made it big time, as bigger companies released similar weapons at that time that stole the market.

Issen't she pretty though? she deserved better..

To me, it looks like someone took a SKS, M14, M16, and an AK. Threw them in a blender, and pulled that out.:p

Upvote 0