• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess The Gun Thread

More hinting: It was never as popular as that, it did the tour of many of the worlds armies, competing with the H&K G3 and the FN-FAL, but fell through the cracks, not because it was a bad design, it was good, but because the company that produced them could not compete with H&K and FN in price and production numbers.

We're looking at a small Scandinavian manufacturer, and a rifle that never made any significant export, nor military use, its a rarity (but not just a prototype).

It also came in a folding stock version:

Boomstick2.jpg

Upvote 0
Madsen LAR is correct!

Madsen has made lots of stuff though, Rifles, SMG's, LMG's, HMG's, they are just not that well known outside Denmark.

I like to edumacate you lads, keep you on your toes :D

But atleast its on google, all my guns have been, unlike others where you'd have to own that giant book of firearms that costs a freakin fortune! :p

Upvote 0
lols
answer - delisle

hrm .. a hard gun to guess.. well i used to be on a mod for a time when muskets was around .. i think il stump you all with a 200-300 year old gun... bwhahaha

il edit it when i get some good piccies

1-1.jpg

hahahaha , you smacktards wont be able to guess this one any time soon, lest there be some historians here .. but ive already given LOTS of hints with the text above..

Upvote 0