• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Cant connect to my dedicated server

First of all, tone your voice down a bit. Aggressively making action because I said that TWI wont block IPs as it makes a big impact on sales wont make you look any better.

You made a good point with the hamatchi but I still don't think this is there end. I don't have an answer to what it could be and trust me, I never said it was your fault or with your networking as I have worked around networks for many years now.

We know there is a problem with the 5.#.#.# range but doing it the way you are doing is not the decent way. Have you contacted one of the moderators/devs through a PM?

Upvote 0
Please don't take this personal. I didn't think of you at all when posting this. Now when reading it again I can understand you might feel a little attacked but it was never my intention. Sorry for that.

I just wanted to avoid any discussion about problems in my network and make clear that it's not my fault.
Unfortunately I had a lot of pointless discussion on other forums just because some people can't read the whole thread before replying.

I contacted tripwire via their contact page on tripwireinteractive.com but didn't pm any mod on the forums. I might do that tomorrow. Thanks for the idea.

Edit: I misread your sentence. As you might have noticed English is not my native language. Ignore this question. To stay on topic what do you think might be the problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0