• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Day Z, a zombie survival mod for ARMA2

Amazingly well done! Obligatory: Jessie, we need to cook.
  2. P

[Game] War Thunder

Ah, well hearing this makes me feel better. I download the game, can't wait to try it. I hope they get their vision going, having player control tanks and ground forces as well. Looks to me they are competing or will be competing with Wargaming.net (World of Tanks), but they are taking a...
  3. P

[Game] War Thunder

But a joystick is recommended I am guessing.
  4. P

[Game] War Thunder

Amazing clip. I have a feeling I would suck at this game but have so much fun. Is a joystick required for this game, or is it possible to play well with just a keyboard and mouse?
  5. P

[Game] War Thunder

This looks amazing, watched the P47 game play and it looks as though this game will be much better than WoWP. Thanks for posting this.
  6. P

Unity of Command

I got the game and like it a lot, my only gripe is that I wish they had a scenario that used the entire map. The map is beautiful and well done, and it is a shame that you have to be confided to sections of it even during Fall Blau campaign. Luckily they did ship a scenario editor with it, it...
  7. P

[Game] Chivalry: Battle for Agatha

I like the general mayhem of it all.
  8. P

[Game] Chivalry: Battle for Agatha

Just got this game, and I am surprised at how much fun it actually is. Even if I am doing terribly, getting killed over and over, somehow it is still a lot of fun. I like to run around spamming to "screaming" button. If you come across someone that will not stop screaming and yelling on the...
  9. P

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Empire Total War with Darthmod.
  10. P

Unity of Command

Looks interesting, reminds of Panzer General 2 with polished graphics. I am going to try the demo and see how it is. Anyone try it yet, do you like it?
  11. P

[Game] New space sim from Wing Commander creator

Chris Roberts did a great AMA on reddit for those that are interested. I am still debating if I should donate at least $10, I mean from what it sounds like the game will be amazing.
  12. P

It is still in the early development stages (pre-alpha?), I wouldn't worry about that too much. Not to mention, you as the pilot no doubt will have access to almost endless amounts of weapons for your craft, maybe the early/beginning weapons are lackluster and look that way. Anyway, after...
  13. P

This looks amazing, I like how the design of the ships is very similar to those of the Wing Commander series. I really hope this game makes it into full production and is eventually released. It's been a while since there has been a good space flight sim. The last decent one was Freelancer...
  14. P

the horror of modern FPS

Stop liking things I don't like. STAHP! C'mon now, people have different tastes, people play different games, wow what a concept right? Get over yourself.
  15. P

[Game] Tie Fighter

Ah, yes you're right, got the names mixed up. I love(d) that game, x-wing alliance, I wish single player campaigns were still done on the same level as in that game.
  16. P

[Game] Tie Fighter

X-wing vs Tie-fighter is one of my favorite games of all time, the campaign in that game, for the rebels or empire is, I think, one of the best single player experiences. I still have the original CD, I was able to get it working a while back on Windows XP, now I have Win 7 and haven't tried...
  17. P

[Game] Total War series

I'd suggest the Darthmod for Empire or Napoleon Total War. The mod(s) make the game infinitely better due to better battlefield AI and campaign AI. Not to mention more historical accurate units and behavior of fomrations. Darthmod Napoleon Darthmod Empire
  18. P

A hard decision...

Do what will make you happy, not for "honor" or "tradition". I served 4 years in the USAF while I was not a citizen of the US. I served, because that's something I always wanted to do, not because someone before me did it. You cannot just quit the military once you are in, there are ways of...
  19. P

dammit girls are taking away our freedom!!

Either sarcasm, or a complete moron. Sh*t, if I could take a pill to mass murder my swimmers, f*ck yea I would.
  20. P

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Thanks, I am using the Darth Mod Ultimate and it makes the game infinitely better than vanilla. The battlefield and campaign AI are actually challenging, I mean I actually lost battles to the AI. I highly recommend it. Edit: Just thought I'd mention the mod also improves graphics and smoke...