• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Sometimes I think they just use random generators for those names in-game :D

Some classic gaming!

JJi7K.jpg

cljKt.jpg

F6rVG.jpg

0LHw5.jpg

6bSVC.jpg

Upvote 0
Re-playing Fallout 3 again. In my opinion it's better than New Vegas in some ways. Bigger map, more locations, better graphics, and it generally has more atmosphere to it. I have the GOTY version and I'm really looking forward to play the pitt, broken steel, and point lookout. This time I'm not generally playing as a ''good'' character. I'm not intentionally playing as a bad character though. I often let MONEY decide my actions!

fallout3201207072112481.png

fallout3201207081625380.png

fallout3201207081759026.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I liked both games, though I think the story (Legion VS NCR) was rather interesting. After using the weapons, such as the lever action rifles and shotguns, I can't go back to FO3 though.

I did notice that the FO NV map is indeed smaller. I am playing through it again it did not take me much time to walk almost halfway across the map.

Upvote 0
Nice screens Panzer, made me want to install Empire again.
Thanks, I am using the Darth Mod Ultimate and it makes the game infinitely better than vanilla. The battlefield and campaign AI are actually challenging, I mean I actually lost battles to the AI. I highly recommend it.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention the mod also improves graphics and smoke, added provinces on the campaign map, better diplomatic AI, a lot of new units, more stable economies so that the AI doesn't go broke in 2 turns, but they also don't end up with unlimited funds. Basically get this mod. Link to the forums where you can download the mod.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't you just love these little guys?

CM: Fortess Italy?
Sweet.

I'm kinda sad they went for Italy instead of the eastern front...
It would be awesome if they remade Barbarossa to Berlin on the new engine but making so much stuff with this quality is just too much work :( (And they would probably charge you a bazzilion dollars for it)

Upvote 0