• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Bring back Claire

http://killingfloormod.wikia.com/wiki/Claire Please.
  2. T

Given how long it took for the Sharpie to arrive

Especially knowing he was initially set to release with the Demo, I assume it's better for our sanity to not expect SWAR ot Martial Expert at least for this year? :IS2:
  3. T

Zeds perform Suicidal tricks on Hard

So, one of the first things I've noticed (aside from worsened state of zed teleporting issue) is that zeds now perform tricks on hard that they used to do only starting from suicidal... I mean things like Slasher's tumble, or Gorefast's cheeky 360. Anybody else noticed? :IS2:
  4. T

I keep re-reading patch notes but I can't seem to find that change

So, today's friday, the day when I usually collect that once per week drop. I usually play long solo hard on Burning Paris. Long story short, when I reached Hans - he eviscerated me in a matter of seconds. It felt like his damage was scaled as if there was 6 players in the game, yet it was an...
  5. T

This last 5 zeds insant and permanent bullcrap seriously needs to go

I am literally at the mercy of random when I play solo. I just lost a game because, guess what? Last 5 zeds were 2 flesh pounds and 3 scrakes. There is nothing on earth I could do about them all being raged at the same time, fleshpounds not getting de-raged whatsoever. Made as much distance as I...
  6. T

Doesn't it bugs you?..

When you have a blood-stained knife, and you press R, and you can see your character wiping the knife on it's sleeve, and after the first wipe it flips the knife and for that split second you can see THE FRIGGIN BLADE STILL BEING FULLY COVERED IN BLOOD?! :IS2:
  7. T

Just a little hint about the SWAT perk, please?..

Just a little bit? I undertsand that it's probably haven't even hit the development yet, but if you spoiled that perk being planned so long ago - you must have something in your head about that perk? I'll explain why this is important to me: long ago, during times of KF1, I posted a concept of...
  8. T

So... Does this new Trading Floor stuff means no wipes?..

Because, as I'm convinced, from the moment this system is implemented, we (the players) are going to be able: 1. Pay munah for skinnies and stuff; 2. Get them as drops after games. Both of which contradict the possibility of wipe. Well, not contradict, but with the possibility of wipe in the...
  9. T

I wonder what are the odds of an actual Harry Enfield giving his voice to KF2

So, it's a common knowledge that loadsamoney's very own incarnation Harold Lott is a renown and well-requested character form the KF1 to appear in the KF2. Now I wonder if it is at the very least possible to persuade Harry Enfield to perform a voice over for the character in a video game? And...
  10. T

Medic's Bleeding ability, anybody?

Hello. I'm the Medic Main, and I find the bleeding ability entirely and completely worthless. I can't feel it's impact at all. I asked my Commando friend to check the actual damage via lifebar degradation, and it's literally nonexistent even on weakest zeds, regardless of the weapon I use. Am I...
  11. T

Anybody else feels that leveling medic is hard?

I mean... of all currently existing classes, Medic is the weakest in terms of attack power. While playing multiplayer, I usually miss a lot of enemies because the combat classes get them first and fast, which is OK from the gameplay standpoint, but sucks from leveling standpoint. And now, exp...
  12. T

PC You can pick up ammo box while having completely full ammo on everything

Pretty self-explainatory. To reproduce, simply press an "AUTO-FILL" (or something) button in the shop while having enough money, and then just find a box lying around without firing a bullet - and walk over it.
  13. T

PC Shop menu does not tracks the perk progress

So, while playing, I noticed that most of the time perk department of the shop menu does not reflects actual perk progress. The only time it updates is during level up, all other times it is static. Some steps to reproduce: 1) Joint the game; 2) Earn some considerable amount of experience; 3)...
  14. T

PC Boss tries to break the door despite two berserkers stabbing him in the back

I'm not sure to which category belongs this particular case. So, let me start with telling you what happened. Somewhere in the middle of the boss fight, some of the guys locked the door before the boss and started welding it. Boss started trying to break it. It was me (medic) and two...
  15. T

Is this ZED stuttering here to stay?

I was kinda hoping that this "feature" won't make it into the sequel, but I spotted it on the full kf2 match video. The zed is about to go over the obstacle, then all of the sudden he pops above that obstacle and continues his advance. Here is the video with a timestamp of the thing I am...
  16. T

KF2 hopes

Well, with the hipe about possibility of KF2 coming out came the thoughts of what it could be. Yes, Tripwire worker denied the possibility of KF2 in near future, but still, what I hope to see in new KF if it ever comes out? 1) Specimen variety. I mean, variety in range of a single type of...
  17. T

Just a few thoughts

:eek: :IS2: I was just thinking what would I do with KF if I were to update it or to take part in creation of KF2. I'll make it quick. Game modes and difficulties: Another way to make game more difficult: players hurt each other with all weapons, can see eachother's nickname's and lifebars. As...
  18. T

TrueLolzor here

Sorry for creating this thread here, but I did'nt found more apropriate forum for this. Recently, my steam account was stolen and the person who stole it deleted all my friends. Some of them were from these forums so I'm hoping to bring them back by creating this thread. Blockbot, Splatpope and...
  19. T

Just soloed Icebreaker on Hard...

As a 3 level Berserker. And won. Finished my Hard Long map acheivement collection. Now onto the suicidal :IS2: Srsly, Icebreaker is probably the hardest map on the official list, I did it as my last normal acheivement(though not solo), and now I was forced to struggle it on solo hard, because...
  20. T

Server problems.

Some time ago it used to be OK, but now whenever I host, my friends receive "server not responding" and some similliar stuff whenever they try to connect, though I changed nothing. Why could that happen?