• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just a few thoughts

TrueLolzor

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
:eek:
:IS2:

I was just thinking what would I do with KF if I were to update it or to take part in creation of KF2. I'll make it quick.

Game modes and difficulties:
Another way to make game more difficult: players hurt each other with all weapons, can see eachother's nickname's and lifebars. As an official game diffculty.
Also, campaign mode as an official one, with official campaigns and full support for this mode.

Weapons:
Allows players to sell, drop 9mm and knife.
Allow them to be a freakin badass only using their friggin fists. Also, dual machetes.
Add a melee attack to the most of weapons for the purpose of shoving of the pesky ones, not to deal the tons of damage.(except for the huge weapons which weight a lot, they should do some reasonable damage if hit with).

Gameplay:
"Tactical dismemberment". Make the point of shooting matter. Shooting the head causes more damage, shooting the leg causes less damage but slows zed down, shooting the leg off causes zed to fall down and crawl to the prey instead of walking. Same with the other organs. Also, make some critical points other that head for some of zeds, example: FP and his chest cylinder.
Also, make some new zeds and improve old ones.

Making friendly fire permanent would cause a lot of issues in the game, mind you. A lot of the things one would do in a standard game of KF would kill the other players pretty quickly. It'd also render perks like firebug and demo near-unusable.

Selling the 9mm and knife would result in players freeing up a weight block, right? If that's the case, then no.

Tactical dismemberment would be cool though, especially if shooting different parts had different effects. That'd open a window for new kinds of zeds, I feel.

Upvote 0