• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

"Enemy over there!" - any use?

Good evening, I was wondering if spotting an enemy (standard Z button) is of any use. For instance, I noticed that the mark stays only for like 2 seconds. Also I would like to know if other team members can even see it. I tried it several times when I heard players of my team use this function...
  2. H

[Error] About 30% of the time problems whilst equipping the scoped SVT

Catagory: other Reproducibility: random/ sometimes at the beginning of a new round Summary: It happens mostly when you're trying to spawn as a Marksman at the beginning of the round. But sometimes still happens when you spawn in the middle of the game. Description: So you're a Veteran...
  3. H

"I have 6 feet of Russia for you!"

What does he mean by saying that? His size? 6 feet of Russian territory? Clearly not his dick. ??? Please tell me if someone knows.
  4. H

Super-Scope or what?

Hi, took this screenshot some weeks ago and stumbled over it today. I picked up a K98 Sniper Rifle and the reticle was somehow deformed like this: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/2011112300001v.jpg/ Is this the normal lvl 50 upgrade or just some bug?
  5. H

cracked hazelnut?

Hi! So yeah, I was wondering what that means if you kill someone and a cracked hazelnut appears. Nutshot? Did I hit him in the balls or what?
  6. H

Why is no server running a campaign?

Hi, when I cycled through the game-modes in the filter I saw the "Campaign" mode. With all the filters turned off and just this game-mode on I didn't find any server running this. Not even empty ones. Did I miss something? Or does this just not work atm?
  7. H

[Error] Invincebility when deployed MG

Hi! In some other thread a user mentioned this, and today i experienced the same thing by my own. Somehow when you're in deployed-mode with your MG, you can't be killed by melee attacks. Don't know if this happens always or just sometimes, but yeah... that's that. Similar thing when in cover...