• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

cracked hazelnut?

Thaelyn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2011
Tulsa, Ok
Even if you don't get a kill, I think you should get +1 Team just for the humiliation factor and how it would bolster your team to think about shooting your enemy in the sack.

:D

Reactions: V.Medvedev

WiFiDi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 12, 2010
ive said this a million times in game and im thinking of making a whole thread about frequently asked questions... :rolleyes:

you sir just got shot in the nuts. :p

defektive

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
UK
Do that five times in a row in Unreal Tournament and you were rewarded with the following shout-out: "CROTCH DOMINATOR!" Achievement opportunity perhaps..? ;)

Nenjin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
Well, technically gut shot should be a life ender too.

You can't exactly save yourself from stomach acid spilling out of your wound. I think this is actually one of the wounds that results in you blacking out...but it's not recognized as hitting a specific body part. And lots of times you get non-fatal midriff and pelvis wounds which, concievably, could have been gut shot instead.

I'm really surprised gut shot didn't make their list. It's slow, agonizing way to die.